• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2025

I am down to 21 minutes. Only issue is, its on my work computer, which wouldn't let me sign in this morning. I figure I'll cross that bridge when i get to it if it gets my in first.

Send the queue ID to yourself on a different device that wasn't having issues.

Put a cursor over "Queue ID" and click it. It will have a pop up window with "Copy my link". Click it and then paste it elsewhere. You can also email it to yourself.
How to share an extra queue ID (with pictures)

3576DB2B-5E69-4BD2-A8A9-1F7439F19EE6.jpeg

After clicking this TEXT (not the number string) you will get a pop up window that looks like this:
6DB02BC3-9177-4AC9-B0F0-BD005CCF3BA7.png

Click “copy my link” and then use it to share to another device, email/message it to yourself (you’ll need to copy/paste it into your email as there is not a dedicated email option)

REMINDER: You need 10 posts to DM or receive DM. Go to the test board under tech supportcstat to boost your count.

Also....glad I'm not trying to get anything cause I have 3 links over an hour. Not going to be much help to anyone else.

They must be slowing down how many people they let register at a time?
It really isn't going any faster than I think the last few weekends have. I think they started throttling the amount they let in in one go a while ago tbh.

Also @DopeyBadger (think it was you) thanks for the recommendation on messaging ourselves the links. I was able to move my one good queue link from my phone to my laptop to make filling out the forms a lot faster.

Got myself and my brother in for Dopey.

I had an issue with selecting the shirt size...the options didn't populate so I ended up having to refresh the page. It still kept me on the registration page but it was nerve-wracking.

EDIT: I'd paste my remaining queue links here but they are all at more than one hour...

Best one is at 12 but just saw one of my other ones dropped to 51. Once I'm through my reg I'll start sharing links for the couple of good ones I have.

EVERY TIME I OPEN A NEW INCOGNITO TAB, IT GIVES ME A 15-MINUTE WAIT OR LESS.

IF YOU NEED A LINK, DM ME.

sorry for yelling :P

It really isn't going any faster than I think the last few weekends have. I think they started throttling the amount they let in in one go a while ago tbh.
They did. I think the last straw was DL in January, too many people got to the registration screen and got locked out. They need to give people some time to sign up once they get there so slowing the flow helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter