March 2007 Anyone????

MickeynMinnie

DIS Veteran
We take our annual trip every March and i'm starting to get antsy!!!! I need some moral support!!! I was doing so well until my friend and her husband left for WDW yesterday, Now Its all i can think about!!!! who else is going in march?? We think we are going to stay at POP but might try and get a suite at the ALL Stars?? anyone know when the rates come out??? I NEED TO START PLANNING!!! Its the only thing that keeps me sain!!! :rotfl2:

We are also going in March. Our flights are booked for 3/21 thru 4/5...I am tired of taking my kids out of school for 2+ weeks at a time, so we are going over their Spring Break(3/26 thru 3/30, Central Wis) plus a little extra time. I may really regret going so close to Easter, but we'll just have to deal with it.

I started planning this trip during our last minute trip earlier this year. Since I only had 10 days to plan that one, I'm making up for it with extra planning time for next year's. :goodvibes Less than 3 months before I can make ADR's...yahoo!!!

Good luck and happy March 2007 vacations to all!!!

Paula

Me! Me! I get to go in March. We are going to be in Jacksonville for a cheerleading competition March 17-18th and we are going to go over to Disney for a few days when we're done. And, the only way I'm able to accept that it is only going to be for a few days is because we are going back in Dec. next year also for a longer trip. I'm so excited about that 2 trips in one year. Now I just have to decide if it's better for me to buy annual passes.

It's really hard right now though because I have 2 different friends who just went, one leaving this weekend and another going in August. I told the one leaving this weekend that I was jealous and she told me I couldn't be because as she said "who was the one that went for 9 days in Oct. when all of us were here at the gym for cheerleading practice". I couldn't argue with that but I told her I still wish I was going with her. The only good thing is I know she'll bring me back a souvinear.

We are going March 15-25th!! We are staying off-site at Windsor Hills for 7 days and then onsite for the last 3 days. I had the condo owner keep our deposit from this March and apply to next March. We didn't think the crowds were too bad (PKWallaby you'll be fine!!). We couldn't wait for March so we'll be going before that in November for 4 days right after Thanksgiving (and staying onsite at POR!). I think I'm getting my dh addicted too. :)

MickeynMinnie said:
We take our annual trip every March and i'm starting to get antsy!!!! I need some moral support!!! I was doing so well until my friend and her husband left for WDW yesterday, Now Its all i can think about!!!! who else is going in march?? We think we are going to stay at POP but might try and get a suite at the ALL Stars?? anyone know when the rates come out??? I NEED TO START PLANNING!!! Its the only thing that keeps me sain!!! :rotfl2:

Rates are out! You have to call Disney ! I booked our April 4th thru 10th 2007 trip about 1 month ago at the All Star Music Suites! You cannot do it online yet but you can call!!! Room only that is! The word is Packages will be released early to mid august then you can change youre ressie and book a package deal!!!

Hey, im new here. so im still trying to find my way around. Im going to wdw in the beginning of marts. that's my first time in wdw, i have been at dlp 4 times now, so i want to try something new. We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort, anyone been there?

the_princess said:
Hey, im new here. so im still trying to find my way around. Im going to wdw in the beginning of marts. that's my first time in wdw, i have been at dlp 4 times now, so i want to try something new. We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort, anyone been there?

HI! the princess ! Goto the top of this page and click on Disney Resorts and I'm sure you will find the info you are looking for! If not make a post there and you will get responses! Sorry I can't help you never stayed there! We've been to Old Key West! and Saratoga Springs and The Beach Club! This time we are headed for the New Suites at Disney's All Star Music Value Resort!! I hope you find what you're looking for! :surfweb:

:cool1: Yahooo... I just booked my trip now. From the 1-15 of marts 2007, we are nt going to stay at a Disney hotel afterall but near it anyway....:banana:

Mickeynminnie- We really like POP. We will probably be there for cheerleading so we have to stay at ASSP with the team. We hope to be at the Princess/Pirate party on March 8. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter