March 2007 Anyone????

We'll do our usual late Winter thing from Feb. 28 through March 11, a split stay this time, first 9 days at BoardWalk Villa the last to at POR. Hope to see some DISers there.

Bill From PA

Bill From PA said:
We'll do our usual late Winter thing from Feb. 28 through March 11, a split stay this time, first 9 days at BoardWalk Villa the last to at POR. Hope to see some DISers there.

Bill From PA

What's the weather usually like at this time. We will be there at that time and wondering how warm it will get? :yay:

The weather's beautiflu then. Check this link for historical data:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/mlb/mlbclimat.html

In 6 or 7 trips during this time frame of from 7 to 10 days each we had one whole rainy day and a half of another. Other than that, a rare 10 min spritz now and again but basically sunny with daily highs from the low 70s to mid 80s. That link has several years of daily temps and precipitation. I think March is the 2nd or 3rd lowest rainfall month. It's a real treat to trudge through a snow covered airport parking lot in shorts only to step off the plane at MCO to a blast of hot, humid air. Winters here are more bearable with that to look forward to.

Bill From PA

We will be at BWV 3/4 through 3/9! :Pinkbounc We will be at ??? 2/28 till 3/4!(Probably the Swan! :rotfl:) We will be celebrating ds 10th pirate: birthday! :banana: I am hoping to make it really special! :wizard:

We're going back in March 2007! Where are we in planning? The rooms are booked--but may have to be changed if my in-laws can't go with us--as is the dining plan. We've researched flight prices but not bought any yet. The "Disney jar" is collecting coins in the living room to fund souveneir purchases. We're dreaming and talking . . . I have our resort's picture set as my new computer desktop, and turned a Magic Kingdom trash can photo into a great new recycle bin icon.

How are you doing?

jacksmom said:
We will be at BWV 3/4 through 3/9! :Pinkbounc We will be at ??? 2/28 till 3/4!(Probably the Swan! :rotfl:) We will be celebrating ds 10th pirate: birthday! :banana: I am hoping to make it really special! :wizard:

Hey, if you're in a 2BR, did you get our room? ;) (just kidding) We tried to reserve BWV 3/7-3/14, and couldn't get a straight stretch. We're at OKW, though, and waitlisted for BWV, so I'm not at all unhappy!

March 18th to 24th. Staying at Oasis Lakes, not my choice, but DH wants to stay there. He says the 59.00 a night is something we can't pass up for a 2 bd. condo. I would still rather stay onsite. I love POR and so do my kids. :love:

Going to CR March 10 - 16. Magic Kingdom view!! Spring Break for schools in TX.

We (DH, DS, and 2 teenaged friends) are going from March 17-24th- I'm already getting strange looks from my guys with my pre-planning! We have 2 rooms at CSR. We did have 2 rooms at POP - but I started to panic thinking how crowded POP would be (I know- everywhere is crowded... just a feeling I had that I wanted to stay at a MOD). So we (I) switched reservations for CSR. More $$- but like my husband says- if I'm not happy with our hotel- I can be a miserable person to live with! Can't help it- just the way I'm wired I guess!

I'm going March 10-18th during my birthday week! (Birthday is 3/16) So excited! My mom is getting tired of me talking about it

We (ME, DH, DD, DS & DSis) will be at POFQ March 3 - 11, 2007 and I can't wait! It'll be our third trip (happy 10th anniversary!) and my Dsis's first trip. She's never been to WDW (been to WL in CA), but she's already planning to take her grandkids in 2008! How cool is that! :cool1:

Patches said:
We (DH, DS, and 2 teenaged friends) are going from March 17-24th- I started to panic thinking how crowded POP would be (I know- everywhere is crowded... just a feeling I had that I wanted to stay at a MOD). So we (I) switched reservations for CSR.
Hi Patches:wave2:

We will be there the same time...March 17-23; staying at Boardwalk Villas , I think. This will be our first time during peak season, and I too have stressed over the possible crowds. I figure we'll just have a great time anyway and make the best of it.

140 days until we are at the CR garden room on March 21st. We can't wait. Everything is planned--even have much of our summer clothes put aside waiting another 100 days to be packed.

I am a teacher too! I teach 4th grade- just finished with conferences tonight- and I am bushed!

Thanks for the friendly wave- :wave: sorry it took awhile to reply- busy week with conferences and family events!

:thumbsup2 We're going March 11-18th... rented points at OKW... I'm really excited about trying a different resort and different time of year!!!

Are dates March 25th-30th ASM, it will be our first springbreak in the World. It will be myself, DD14 and DS 15. I can't wait because I really need a break right about now. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

MHTeacher said:
Patches said:
We (DH, DS, and 2 teenaged friends) are going from March 17-24th- I started to panic thinking how crowded POP would be (I know- everywhere is crowded... just a feeling I had that I wanted to stay at a MOD). So we (I) switched reservations for CSR.
Hi Patches:wave2:

We will be there the same time...March 17-23; staying at Boardwalk Villas , I think. This will be our first time during peak season, and I too have stressed over the possible crowds. I figure we'll just have a great time anyway and make the best of it.

we are at the BWV from the 16th to the 23rd :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter