March 2008

I pm'd you OKW mom!

We just booked today! We are going March 2-7th. So haven't done anything yet to get ready. I'll probably pull out the suticases over the week or weekend! I can't beleive we are doing this last minute trip!

You wild DISer! We've never had the luxury of booking a last minute trip (DH teaches) I think that would be GREAT! Are you driving or flying? I'll be there over that time too.

:woohoo:

We have the following members:

OKW Mom (me)
jenseib
powellrj
Tiff54
Sandy22
Momto2cuties
and we are await candizfan's decision.

I thank all the folks who have come aboard.

I did get an email from another person, I suggested he start another group.

HAVE a Magical Trip!

We have the following members:

OKW Mom (me)
jenseib
powellrj
Tiff54
Sandy22
Momto2cuties
and we are await candizfan's decision.

I thank all the folks who have come aboard.

I did get an email from another person, I suggested he start another group.

HAVE a Magical Trip!

Hi OKW Mom

I read a bunch of info and decided that sharing the CD may not work for me because I procrastinate too much. :eek: I am afraid I would not get my stuff done in time and would hold everyone up and end up not getting any of my own pictures....30 days....do they realize I have not crawled out from under the paper stacked on my desk while on vacation in 30 days....:scared1:

But thank you so very much for introducing me to the idea. I hope everyone has great photos and enjoys saving a bit of money.

How did you end up prepaying for the CD? That was a great idea.

Hi OKW Mom

I read a bunch of info and decided that sharing the CD may not work for me because I procrastinate too much. :eek: I am afraid I would not get my stuff done in time and would hold everyone up and end up not getting any of my own pictures....30 days....do they realize I have not crawled out from under the paper stacked on my desk while on vacation in 30 days....:scared1:

But thank you so very much for introducing me to the idea. I hope everyone has great photos and enjoys saving a bit of money.

How did you end up prepaying for the CD? That was a great idea.

Luckily I got a link from another dis-boarder, even after Disney said they were not offering it. HAHA!

I, too can be a member of procrastinators anonymous, but I have not joined yet.:rotfl:

Best of fun on your trip. If I can relocate that link I will forward it to you!

You wild DISer! We've never had the luxury of booking a last minute trip (DH teaches) I think that would be GREAT! Are you driving or flying? I'll be there over that time too.

:woohoo:
I can't beleive it either! But DH is a farmer, so he is a bit more flexible this time of year, and I am now a SAHM for the last few years.

Luckily I got a link from another dis-boarder, even after Disney said they were not offering it. HAHA!

I, too can be a member of procrastinators anonymous, but I have not joined yet.:rotfl:

Best of fun on your trip. If I can relocate that link I will forward it to you!

Too funny OKW Mom :lmao:

Thanks for understanding. I think it is partly to due working way too many hours and trying to manage the kids, house, pets and my husband's business..oh and I forgot all the time I spend planning holidays....:rotfl:

Have a great trip.

Yahoo, I'm packed and ready to go, we can't wait. I'm surprising my husband with an anniversary cake at Narcosse's on 3-2 he will be totally shocked. I'm so happy that I started visiting the boards all of you have been so entertaining and so full of information our trip will be so much more than a get out of town time it is truly a new vacation adventure with so many new things to try and see

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL :worship:

:dance3: :dance3:

Whoo we have members leaving in just a few days. I can't wait for the trip reports to start rolling in. :banana:

Too funny OKW Mom :lmao:

Thanks for understanding. I think it is partly to due working way too many hours and trying to manage the kids, house, pets and my husband's business..oh and I forgot all the time I spend planning holidays....:rotfl:

Have a great trip.

I made Mouse heads out of Fimo clay, bright lime green! I put pin backs on them and going to put them on my hats. It took a while to get them the way I wanted, but finally came up with a design!

Yes - we too are going the first week in march.
Arriving on march 1 leaving on march 7.
we just got our personal maps in the mail.
5 year and i 50 year old cannot W:yay: ait

I made Mouse heads out of Fimo clay, bright lime green! I put pin backs on them and going to put them on my hats. It took a while to get them the way I wanted, but finally came up with a design!

Actually I believe we will be at Disney the same time this year. We are going to be at OKW from Mar 8-15.

DIS is my trusted stress reliever....:cloud9: My blood pressure drops a few points just thinking about my Disney holiday.

29 days and counting man i cant wait....pack, unpack, pack,unpack, pack do i have it right now

We will be leaving in 12 days. March 6-11 I can't wait!!
Here's hoping for fun and sun!:beach:

I will be going back on March 16-21.

Heres the weather forecast from accuweather for the first week of March!

Sunday, Mar 2 Sunshine Low: 57 °F High: 74 °F
Monday, Mar 3 Clouds and sun Low: 60 °F High: 75 °F
Tuesday, Mar 4 Sun and clouds with a shower Low: 53 °F High: 80 °Wednesday, Mar 5 Sunny Low: 59 °F High: 77 °F
Thursday, Mar 6 Times of clouds and sun Low: 60 °F High: 80 °F
Friday, Mar 7 Colder and rainy Low: 44 °FHigh: 71 °F
Saturday, Mar 8 Abundant sunshine Low: 46 °F High: 66 °F

It is totally changed from yesterday too. So we'll see how it goes. Yesterday not one day was calling for rain.

Some of you are leaving in just a few days. Do you feel ready? I'm starting to freak out a little that I only have two weekends to get things accomplished before we go.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter