March 2008

Tress we are leaving the same day as you! where you guys staying at? QUOTE]

We are staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. Not many people talk about those, I hope they are o.k. I just found out from the school that they will be taking the G.E.E. test and other tests that week. Before I made reservations for Disney I made sure I asked the school and they said no tests. We have to go on the weekend because I can't get off work for an entire week, that is why we planned to go the week before spring break.

My I bet it is going to be crowded! I hope not because my DH will turn into the biggest grouch!!!!!! :mad: Maybe we can spot each other!!!!

Hey everyone I am leaving in 14 days!!!! I am sooo excited. I have been checking the weather also, but it does not go that far. I need to go ahead and get the things I need either this weekend or next. I might wait till next weekend. We are leaving at midnight March 12th! We have to drive which I am NOT looking forward to! This will be my DH and both DS first time at Disney World! They are not as excited as meQUOTE]

Tress, I guess theres alot of us leaving then, Were leaving the 13th at 6:00am! but were flying, I don't have patience enough to drive that far. We'll be there until the 21st! :cool1: 9 days at the CBR, can't wait! See everyone there! :banana:

I am leaving tomorrow:cool1: First solo trip....I keep on saying I am too excited to sleep and I really am....I know I have to get some rest but I just want to go ahead and leave NOW, tonight:rotfl: I think this will be many in a long line of solo trips. I have been so often with my son who is now 25 but with his growing up that also includes the reality of real life jobs and less vacation time than is available to me, so he is no longer able to go to WDW every other month like we have did in the past. I just cant let that stop me from one more adventure:banana: so solo trips here I come:woohoo:

Wow, that was fast:thumbsup2

The two sites are a bit different.
Example, Underground...Fri. 72,10% chance of rain
National.....Fri. 79, 40% chance of rain.

In my books, that means 79, 10% chance of rain.;)

Sat and Sun. also look like a high chance of rain--60%,:eek:
I can only hope that means the summer-like short downpours.........better find those rain ponchos to pack:confused3

So far I've noticed a lot changes in 10 days. Of course that won't stop me from checking the 15 days out and obsessing over them. :rotfl:

TOO FUNNY :lmao: I do the same thing! Leaving on 3/4 looks like thunderstorms that day but nice the rest of the week :goodvibes Much nicer than snow and 23 degrees here at home!

I've been checking accuweather and weather.com and they are so different. It's hard to beleive some days they are talking about the same place. And it changes everyday. Sometimes dramatically. It really looks like Tuesday the 4th there is going to be rain though. So I guess we will make the best of it.

Wow those two could not be more different in their weather forecasts for next weekend. What's up with that?

I've been trying and trying to avoid looking at the weater... but finally broke down and checked accuweather.com and it looks like 14th right now they are calling for rain i really hope that is changed i'm sure it will but that is our BIGGEST day of the whole trip!!!!

:cool1: Chel i'll do the happy dance with you we are down to 10 days!!! Also the rain for 3/14 is gone for now !!!!:cool1:

this is what my kids were doing after taking the numbers off the calender today... almsot down to singles!!!!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

8 days here but really it is 6:15pm so today is *almost over* so it is more like 7.5 when I use Disney Math! :lmao:

Allyson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter