Masked Singer - Season 4

Penn Jillette is whatcamait in my opinion do to the Vegas clues and the magic clues the his height.

Jeff Dunham Seems like a good choice for baby alien with his use of puppets.

Last edited:
My first thought for the snow owls might be Carrie Brownstein and Fred Armisen. I am totally wrong though.

My guess for sea horse id Victoria Justice. Just the let it shine comment (the theme song to her show was let it shine).

That's all. I am trying to enjoy it more this season by not trying to over guess, if I do not know.

Just one odd thing. Five acts (6 people) group A, 6 people/acts group B, 5 acts/people group C. I would love to know how they divided that up.

I think serpent is someone from Hamilton, I'm leaning towards Leslie Odom Jr right now.

Based on the physique and voice, my guess was Christopher Jackson. The rest of the clues don't really fit though.
DH was leaning towards Matthew Broderick for baby alien.

Well, DH and I may have our notebooks this season, but I am no closer to guessing than I ever am! Oh well, it's fun to watch and good to get away from the news now and then! FWIW, I love the snow owls. No real idea of who they are but I love them!

Well dang, I feel so dumb. When Nicole said Megan Fox, the first thought was BAG. Than they swayed me to Shia.

Well I am jumping on the Houghs for the owls.

After this week, I don't think the owls are the Hough's. Their voices sounded too mature and seasoned. Idk who else it might be besides Donny and Marie. But I definitely don't think it's a married couple.

Well dang, I feel so dumb. When Nicole said Megan Fox, the first thought was BAG. Than they swayed me to Shia.

Well I am jumping on the Houghs for the owls.
Same.

With the remaining 3 I'm not sure about the Sun anymore.

Popcorn I'm on the Dayne train

Owls I think are Brooks and Yearwood. Voices just seem to match.

Aside: I'd no idea that Elle King was Rob Schneider's daughter. Mind blown.

I'm thinking the Sun is Leann Rimes sounds just like her to me anyway.

I'm starting to think the snows owls are Clint Black and his wife Lisa Hartman Black. Sorry no way it Garth he still to A list to do this show but who knows lol

Popcorn's speaking voice sounds like Cyndi Lauper to me, and I know she is very involved in LGBT advocacy (rainbow flag in clues). However, I'm not sure that Cyndi has that powerful of a voice....

Popcorn's speaking voice sounds like Cyndi Lauper to me, and I know she is very involved in LGBT advocacy (rainbow flag in clues). However, I'm not sure that Cyndi has that powerful of a voice....

I thought the same thing! I don't think it sounded like Lauper's singing voice though. I do think it sound like Taylor Dane when singing. Taylor Dane is from NY, too, but she doesn't have that accent as much as Cyndi does.

After this week, I don't think the owls are the Hough's. Their voices sounded too mature and seasoned. Idk who else it might be besides Donny and Marie. But I definitely don't think it's a married couple.
Didn't she say something this week like "can't a girl sing a love song to her brother?".

Ok my very first taught for serpent was Tye Digs, but I am no where near sure on that.

Ok The croc clues I think that are handy were the can of Hairspary and 30croc on tv. So shrugs. Maybe Zac Efron.

I'm thinking the Sun is Leann Rimes sounds just like her to me anyway.

I'm starting to think the snows owls are Clint Black and his wife Lisa Hartman Black. Sorry no way it Garth he still to A list to do this show but who knows lol
I am 100% sure the owls are Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black. I read an article about them a few months ago and the clues fit. In the 90's he put snow all around her house and their daughter's middle name is pearl (there is a pearl in a clue). The family reunion could be they haven't sung together in years.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter