Masked Singer - Season 4

Ok! So I'm ready! It's Wednesday. An hour to go until 8:00 - gotta get my notebook ready. Woo Hoo!

sorry to say I have been unimpressed by group C. I was impressed so many of the judges knew who the Squiggly Monster was. I haven't been tracking clues as I've done in past seasons, so I had no idea, but Jenny is definitely a great guesser!
I also like it when Nick knows who is under the mask when no one else does.

I think Broccoli is Tony Bennett. He was friends with Frank Sinatra and to me he just sounds like TB. I'm probably way off though.

Our guess for Broccoli is Harvey Keitel. He was in Bugsy, The Irishman.. and a lot of Tarantino stuff.

Any thoughts on Abigail Blumenstein for the seahorse. The clue about the unimaginable loss really caught me - I just watched that episode and she was on Broadway so can sing. I just don't know what unimaginable loss the panels guesses could be.

Carrie Underwood is way to big of star for this show. I think the Sun is Leann Rimes.
IMO, when you've had some legit legends under those costumes, any singer - unless they're complete divas (so no Mariah or Jennifer Hudson, for example) - are in play.

I’m late to the party.. been watching but not posting.

My guesses in no particular order..

Popcorn... Cyndi Lauper
Sun.... LeAnn Rimes
Crocodile... Nick Carter (some of the given package clues are direct quotes from his book)
Seahorse.. Tori Kelley (sp?)
Serpent... Leslie Odom Jr (but could be Daveed Diggs)
Whatchamacallit.. def an athlete prob basketball player.. need more time/clues on this one
Broccoli... Khalid (?)
Jellyfish... need more time for this one too..
Mushroom... Billy Porter

I’m sure this could all change next Wednesday. lol But it’s where i’m at this week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn't hear Clint Black in the voice until the smackdown song and then there was his distinctive sound. The camera went to Jenny at that moment and I saw it hit her :rotfl:

I wasn't sure it was him either until one certain word and then I was like yep, that's him, no doubt.

I do like Leanne Rhimes for the Sun. I'm not sure about Popcorn being Taylor Dayne. It could be, but her voice is missing a certain something that makes her super recognizable.

I've been wrong before though lol

This show is like hitting in baseball - if you can be successful 30% of the time, you're doing very well.

IMO, when you've had some legit legends under those costumes, any singer - unless they're complete divas (so no Mariah or Jennifer Hudson, for example) - are in play.
I think Underwood is too big of a current star. Def. have had some huge legends, but none that have really been current as far as I can recall. All past their prime so to speak and Underwood is still in her prime if that makes sense.

I think Underwood is too big of a current star. Def. have had some huge legends, but none that have really been current as far as I can recall. All past their prime so to speak and Underwood is still in her prime if that makes sense.

This is a very good point. Seal is a HUGE star, he's just not a current star.

I didn't hear Clint Black in the voice until the smackdown song and then there was his distinctive sound. The camera went to Jenny at that moment and I saw it hit her :rotfl:

Exactly! As soon as Clint started singing in the smackdown..... I knew for sure it was him!! I hadn’t heard Lisa sing in years and gosh, she has a beautiful voice. I love their “love story” :love:

I also think Popcorn is Cyndi Lauper.
My hubby guessed Clint Black/Lisa right away- I seriously didn't hear it until the very end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter