Mass Disney Travelers

hojo

Mouseketeer
I see there are a lot of Disney travelrs from MA out there. The question is just how many?? I am heading down to Disney at the end of September and am already whistling the disney tunes! First time going with kids so this is going to be a lot different. I know I am going to be chomping at the bit to do everything when know I can't!

We are going at the same time! It is also our first time with our own kid. Definitely looking forward to it!

Another Massachusetts DISer here. I leave in 10 days! :bounce:

From Mass here too! Going in Oct. Taking Amtrak...something different

We are hoping for Feb 2006, its been a few years since last trip April 2003.

Four more from MA. We're going Turkey Day for 9 days -- can't wait! Have a great time. :flower:

We are another family from MA, we are heading down 9/7 -9/15...just in time to get back for the NASCAR races at Loudon, which we head to on 9/16!!! :banana:

Former life long Massachusetts person here. We moved to Florida last November, in part, because I couldn't stand being so far away from the World!

September and May are my two favorite times of the year to be at Disney. I'm usually at the Parks at least 3 times a month. Wear your lime green ribbon and maybe I'll see ya. :wave2:

Roberta

hi, we live just north of boston. we are going to universal and disney the end of august, cannot wait.

WE are planning on heading down either early September or after Thanksgiving, either driving or flying, not sure yet! We have not been since 2001, and it will be the first trip for our soon to be 3 yr old.

We're not from MA.but Pa. Sorry but this will be a long one.the Dw both DD's 8 &7 and I have been to DW several times before and since the DD's were born both going around or before their 1st bdays and while the DW was expecting both. When I read that people going think that they can't do everything they think they can just because they have children, it makes me wonder what is it you can't do? Dw and I both handled they children durring the trips and flights down and back. To be able to do this though takes some planning and cooperation on both your parts.No you just can't go run all over.It's now time to stop just thinking of yourself and be the parent that you are. DW is more magical when you experience the parks through the eyes of your children. Just take your time, and be prepared to take breaks. If you're staying on property get up early do a good breakfast get to the park that opens early and do what you can, go steady till lunch eat early lunch go back to your room and make the kids take a rest you will also need you. Then if you want to see any parade head back to which ever park it might be. about 1&1/2 hours early. find a spot to see the parade and1 of you take the kids and explore the area around it while the other holds your spots. Then when the parade is over and the parents whose kids didn't get a break and now are beginning to have major breakdowns will be leaving. Then you will be able to return to those things that you either did not get to in the 1st place or want to do again will be less crowded. Eat dinner early and do some more go back rest for the night and start again the next morning. Remember if you're not doing DW for the kids why are you taking them. Sorry I will now get off my soapbox here in Pa.
Ps. have a good time and a safe trip to all :wave:

:moped: :moped: Headed down to the world in October, haven't finalized dates yet but going for sure :wave: :wave: :wave:
Maybe we could have a Mass get-together :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Another from MA!
Welcome to the DIS boards! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
I just came back from my 1st trip as a DVC member, and will being going back to WDW in November.
Enjoy! :banana:

WOW! I looks like a MASS invasion in September! I was holding off telling my kids about the trip for a while but I couldn't hold it back any longer, I spilled the beans this weekend! We made a Disney piggy bank from a coffee can and it is starting to get filled with pennies and other coins. This may just pay for the trip..... ha!

another from MA
DS13 & I are going for our first mother/son WDW vacation and our first 2week vacation! first time staying at an EpCot resort
8nights VWL, 6nights BCV
:Pinkbounc :cool1: :cheer2: :bounce:

12 of us (all from MA) going Nov. 13-20th. Rented points from a DVC member. Staying at BWV. First trip for the 5 little ones!

Another MA DISer here. Just got back a few weeks ago from my trip and will be planning the next one soon. Welcome to the Dis and enjoy your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter