Mass Disney Travelers

I live within walking distance of the Mass border and I'm from Mass, but I'm in New Hampshire right now. However, I'm traveling down to WDW in October with someone who lives in Mass. ;)

fran99999: DH grew up in Brockton and we lived there until 2 years ago when we moved to Norton.

We're headed to the World August 13-22 with DSIL, BIL & DN from Lowell, DFIL & stepMIL from Jamaica Plain, MIL & stepFIL from Weymouth, plus us and our DS & DD. I made my Wishes Fireworks cruise reservation this morning!!!

It looks like quite the MA contingent for Disney! I am not going until the end of September and I can't stop looking at these posts! I hope I don't get Disney burnout before I even get there!! HA Ha!

Another from Mass here, Hubbardston to be exact (west of Gardner), yes we do the road trip in our Motor Home, but we aren't going until Nov 2006 :sad:

We were just there in August 2004, unfortunatley during hurricane Charlie. Can't wait to go back. I hope everyone traveling in the near future has a safe wonderful trip with lots of disney magic :wizard:

I'm trying to get the husband to go in January but he says we can't go twice in one year, we have a Disney Cruise planed for Nov of 06.
What's wrong with twice in one year???
I used to do it before we got married and had kids!

Another MA DISer checking in! :wave: Grew up in central MA (Gardner) and now live on the Cape :cool1:
I don't have a trip planned this year :sad2: but just wanted to say :wave2:

Another Bay Stater checking in. We own DVC and leave in ten days - June 4 through June 11 and are taking our our god-child and his family. We will be going back in September for the DVC Member Cruise. We can't wait! Annmarie

I am happy to join this crowd. :grouphug: I am going Oct. 22 - 29th. I love planning my trip but no one in my family wants to talk Disney with me! It drives me nuts. I know you fellow disser's can feel my pain. I hope everyone has a safe trip!

Hi all from one of the few western mass Bay-Staters

DVC and AP owner here, just went in April and returning....

Janice1234, NewHoliday,Rbuzzotta, DebMcDonald - maybe i'll see you in August BCV, AK, OKW Aug 13 to Aug 25

Figment13-Maybe we'll run into each other in October, by the way I Love your home town (see my bio-i'm sure we've past each other on the street).

Rosemont, HappygirlMagill, Minniebowser & Lynn4Me - See ya at the FW-okw Oct 22 to 28.

IWANNAGOBACK - NOPE, your not alone...

And one more time this year Dec 9 to 15 BWV

I swear i'm taking a break in 2006 :rotfl:

Dh, me, and of course my twins!

You can see by my siggie we have gone quite a few times. Looks like next year since the DVC points are so high for April vacation, we will probably go in August. :moped:

Now if I could only talk DH (TheBeast) into more points :love2:

:flower: MA needs :sunny: I can't stand the rain any longer :umbrella:
Returned from Grand Gathering in April, going back in July. Need to see what FL is like in summer as would like to move there in 5-10 yrs. First time w AP. Saves money?, ya right, makes you spend more!!! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter