Mass Disney Travelers

Another MA resident here!! We just came back in April and will be heading back in August for 2 weeks..............

We are DVC members and are thinking about renting our points next year (June 2006-June 2007) if anyone may be interested keep it in mind...........

Have a great trip.............

Another 3 here. :wave:
We generally go 2-3 times a year. Leave next month to brave 4th of July.

We live in Mass now but hopefully someday I can say I live in Florida. That is my dream anyhow, I hope it comes true. We were at Disney in December and are going back in November and maybe a quick trip for New Years.

:cheer2: Going in June for 4 day and doing the cruise too! cannot wait its been too long! :cool1:

Reading, Massachusetts here. Came back from January trip, before that September at which time we bought annual passes, so maybe again before they expire? Brother and his wife going on Disney Cruise in September, and my parents leave on Monday for eight days! It's all in the family!!!!!

From Northern MA. The four of us are heading down in Feb 2006.
Going on our first cruise on the Wonder and then 6 days in the parks.
Can't wait!! :bounce:

Another MAss resident here. We're going in Oct and Dec this year, and went Pres week in Feb. We're new DVC and hoefully will settle into a F&W and Pres week schedule until DD is out of school

Another one from MASS here.

We're heading down August 13-16, flying Jet Blue. Spending the first week with my MIL, second week in Disney. Three girls 11, 4, & 2. the 4 & 2 - first trip.

South of Boston here. heading out May 25th-31. Then either August 13-20th or August 27th-Sept1 have both room only reserved. Waiting for DH to say yes to MNSSHP or MVMCP Mom/son vacation.

Waiting for Room codes to come out for Feb 06. Winter vacation.

WOW youd think I liked WDW LOL

Yes I am a disneyholic. Where is the next meet opps I mean Meeting LOL

We are part of the "Mass Invasion" we just returned in April and will be back in
June for a Grand Gathering! And if I get my way back again before our annual passes run out in Nov.!!! :rotfl: I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who does this as many times as we do! I too would love to be a Fla resident someday! :goodvibes :sunny:

me[/FONT
Another MA disneyfan here in Saugus!!!!! Planning for our next trip in 2006!!
Go SOX!! Go PATS!!! :thewave:

Me too!!!! I'm a proud Massachusetts AP holder!!!! We went 3 times last year, and our next trip will be in June.....I can't wait!!!

Nice to meet you all! :wave2:

Lynn4Mel said:
From Mass here too! Going in Oct. Taking Amtrak...something different

We're going in October on Amtrak too! We're planning on leaving Boston 10/22 and leaving Orlando on 10/29.

Very happy Massachusetts AP holder and DVC member! Making converts out of all my family members! Going in two weeks and in August and maybe even November! The weather here is killing me!

HappygirlMagill,
We are leaving from the Springfield Station to Washington DC, then on to Orlando..... maybe we'll be on the same train!

Forgot to add.... :blush: we're leaving the 22nd as well and leaving WDW on the 30th of October....

Magic Mommy and myself heading down Thursday morn. We are also going in August with the kiddies (15 and 13). They are aggrevated mom and dad are doing this kidless trip.
We did it last year also. It's fun!!
We are always trying to represent Mass in a good light.
Later,
Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter