May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they have lots of different patterns and styles. You could match the whole family if you wanted. very quick shipping and we did have to exhange something and it was painless. I recommend them. I would shop there again.:goodvibes

Maybe the whole table should match!

Hi...I wanted to share this picture of Daniel and me on our Med cruise last year....

scan0003.jpg

Very nice! And a good preview of my table-mates!:thumbsup2

I didn't go to my 10 year because I was nursing Brooke and she did not take a bottle. The other reason was the tickets were $150.00 each so that would have been $300.00 for the two of us and I didn't know one person that was going.

I had a great time at my 40th last fall, but my class was small (120) and I knew everyone who came. We had 50 classmates attend which we thought was fantastic!

I had a great time at my 40th last fall, but my class was small (120) and I knew everyone who came. We had 50 classmates attend which we thought was fantastic!

I graduated with 1200 and there were 35 people there. And they were all of the people that held it and the geeks that were rich.

See my 20 is coming up and now you all scared me away!!:rotfl2:

Don't be scared. Go on classmates.com and you can see who is going before you buy the tickets! The only girl I knew that was going didn't want to take her husband and she didn't want me to take Jon either. It was just weird.

Looking for some good vibes sent this way. Shannon has a job interview tomorrow that we really hope she gets (it will mean a move and some short term pain, but long term it is really worth it).

She's feeling a little nervous tonight and ill-prepared, but I think that is just nerves and she will do just fine. Just needs to get those butterflies in her stomach flying in formation!

Interview is tomorrow at 11:30 pst.

Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter