May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we-'re back from Mouseadventure and I'm 50 pages behind. But I'm exhausted and heading to bed so I'm sure I'll have at least another 25 to catch up on tomorrow night.

Today was fun - except for the temp- 97 - new Mouseadventure high temp record. It was brutal. We won't know how we did until later in the week, thougt we know we didn't place in the top 3 - we're hoping for the top half.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Night all and hope everyone had a nice weekend and :hug: for anyone needing it!
This was an interesting weekend to be sure. We ran the teams ragged - and the heat just made it worse! We are still recovering (we get almost no sleep in the days before the game, trying to finish all the preparations)

One of the things I did not put on my list the other day was to find my Disney tickets for the kids and I. We bought 10 day hoppers with 5 plusses on them in 2005 and used them then - I got them out of the safe for our December cruise in 2007 and lost them before going on the cruise (and I cannot find the copy of the back of them - we have moved since then- and hey I had the tickets in the safe right :) )

So we did not have them for December and just purchased a one day ticket to do Epcot which was ok but we are going to be in Disney longer this time and I have been tearing everything apart looking for them. Well today I was looking for something else and I pulled a drawer ALL THE WAY OUT - and sitting right on top in the back was our tickets!!! And I had been in that drawer 2 other times earlier today and never saw them.

So now the budget goes down again as we do not have to buy new tickets beyond our 1 day to get the dining plan!

just had to share - thanks for listening - no one else is very happy for me - they just don't get it!

That's GREAT news!

Lisa, that's fantastic news, you must feel so good about yourself with this great accomplishment! Congratulations!

Does your new list have all the newly added stateroom numbers now? Can I get a new copy of that please. My group is handing out items per number of kids in each stateroom, if no kids, then number of adults. So I have to come up with a new list for us to use. It would sure help if I could get an updated list from you first to start with. Thanks.

Thanks Deb! I'll email you the updated list in just a few minutes or so.

Good idea. Don't know the area that well. We have the tequila excursion planned, but would like to go to the Malecon. If time permits. Now I have to check what time we depart PV.

I think that's all we're doing there. Drink a little and move on to the next restaurant and shop.:confused3 Does anyone know if the Malecon is close to the port?

I went on my lunch and got her all registered. They said we have a good shot at getting the teacher we requested.

Great. I put Brooke in the afternoon to insure we got her teacher. Schedule isn't that great but I love the teacher. It is nice that I'm not rushed in the morning and I have time to do her hair pretty.

One of the things I did not put on my list the other day was to find my Disney tickets for the kids and I. We bought 10 day hoppers with 5 plusses on them in 2005 and used them then - I got them out of the safe for our December cruise in 2007 and lost them before going on the cruise (and I cannot find the copy of the back of them - we have moved since then- and hey I had the tickets in the safe right :) )

So we did not have them for December and just purchased a one day ticket to do Epcot which was ok but we are going to be in Disney longer this time and I have been tearing everything apart looking for them. Well today I was looking for something else and I pulled a drawer ALL THE WAY OUT - and sitting right on top in the back was our tickets!!! And I had been in that drawer 2 other times earlier today and never saw them.

So now the budget goes down again as we do not have to buy new tickets beyond our 1 day to get the dining plan!

just had to share - thanks for listening - no one else is very happy for me - they just don't get it!

I'm happy for you. I hate when I lose something of value. I lost a receipt recently that I needed to get a rebate. I was so :mad:

I know this is wierd but I am almost getting sad that the cruise is coming so fast. I like the waiting and planning part.

Me too. I think I'll start being sad after this first week. Every time I go on vacation, I wake up and say "There is only 8 days left". I know I'm crazy.

Great. I put Brooke in the afternoon to insure we got her teacher. Schedule isn't that great but I love the teacher. It is nice that I'm not rushed in the morning and I have time to do her hair pretty.
Emily is is afternoon also. I love it. Next year will be tough though.

oh we got pink, purple, gator orange and gator blue!:thumbsup2

You are lucky. Their shirts are all the same so they look like boys shirts too. Brooke won't even wear jeans because they are for boys. I told her she could wear dresses on the cruise and she told me that I promised her that she would only wear dresses. So you'll probably never see her in shorts!

Me too. I think I'll start being sad after this first week. Every time I go on vacation, I wake up and say "There is only 8 days left". I know I'm crazy.

You aren't crazy! The last time we went on vacation we were on the plane to Florida and I said, "I can't believe in one week our vacation will be over." I do that all the time as well. But this will be my first 2 week vacation ever! I'm am so excited.

You aren't crazy! The last time we went on vacation we were on the plane to Florida and I said, "I can't believe in one week our vacation will be over." I do that all the time as well. But this will be my first 2 week vacation ever! I'm am so excited.
We just did 7 days at the beach and I swear the week was over before I could get the trailer organized.:rotfl:

Emily is is afternoon also. I love it. Next year will be tough though.

It will be rough. I will have to wake up earlier so I can get them both off and fed. The real thing I hate about the afternoon is that she doesn't eat a full meal, ever. She eats a little something with Ethan at 7:00 and then at about 10:00 I have to give her something she "wants" or she won't eat. So that is usually fruit or crackers. Then she has a snack and I usually try to give her cheese, bologna or yogurt. Then when she gets home at 2:30 she eats another snack. She is never hungry enough for a full meal. I know they say we should little meals all day but I let her eat stuff she shouldn't just so she'll eat. Jon told me to stop doing this because she is starting to get a little belly.

We went to Florida for a month before we had kids and that was too long so I'm hoping two weeks is perfect. Ten days is the longest besides Florida and that wasn't long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter