May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday!

Another day down. No one wanted to get up today!! John is off and we have someone coming to quote us on pool service today. It's something we should be able to do ourselves but find that it slips through and we are spending close to the amount on supplies that could be used for the service. We will see what he says.

Sooooo . . . V is going to get a pool boy eh????:rolleyes1

2 Mother's Days for me next year!! Our UK one is half way between Lent and Easter - so early March I think, and then I get your US one!!:laughing:

One more post . . .

Nope, but here it is again . . .

20420s_cross.jpg

THANKS--she will be delighted!
Jan :earsgirl:

are we doing a DIS meet aboard the ship the first day? I am sure we'll all be meeting in the terminal!

We're staying at POFQ in November, but could move with the package code to POR(no availability at FQ). I'm not sure I want to change, but any of you have any views? FQ is so compact.

are we doing a DIS meet aboard the ship the first day? I am sure we'll all be meeting in the terminal!

I'm sure some of us will be meeting in the terminal. :banana: I think I will have goodies I have ordered to pick up. I can't remember now what I have ordered!:rotfl:
Of course some will be meeting up before as there are the Hummerzines from the airport, and some of us will be at WDW, so it would be great to have a meet the night before.:dance3:

We will be in Port Canveral the day before and would love to meet up with anybody that is there!

We're staying at POFQ in November, but could move with the package code to POR(no availability at FQ). I'm not sure I want to change, but any of you have any views? FQ is so compact.

French Quarter is probably the only moderate we have not stayed in. POR was nice, it's not that compact though, but pretty quiet and lots of vegitation around.

I think there are a few who have already booked to stay at Port Canaveral, so you should have a fun get together!!!

I'm getting excited now!!:banana:

we'll be at Disney the night before and getting to Port Canaveral on Saturday morning. Wouldn't it be great if it was this weekend? Well, not really with the weather issues going on.

I think there are a few who have already booked to stay at Port Canaveral, so you should have a fun get together!!!

I'm getting excited now!!:banana:

Is anyone keeping a list of who is staying where? It would be nice to know who is at WDW, MCO and the port.

John's softball season starts tonight....his game is at 9:30! Yuck, I hate those late ones.

Haley woke up dry and wore her big girl panties to school. Poor thing I had to roll her waistband over to tighten it up, without a bulky diaper to hold her clothes up they all fall off! I hope there are no accidents today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter