May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Karen.

I've still got 5 pages to read - got messed up with coming online in the night!! Haven't had time yet to catch up.

How are you doing?

I keep looking for Rosa Regale over here, but so far just the one place that will send us 6 bottles for £66, which would be going on $120 I think.

Oh, here's a funny thing.

I managed to book Palo dinner, though still not sure about it, but anyway - when I clicked on my name as the prime name, the next page had John down, and then 2 complete strangers as part of our group?:rotfl2: Will be funny if we get to the room and there are already 2 people in there.:lmao:

I guess it is something to do with DU booking the group rates, but I have sent an email asking about it.

I could have added them to our Palo ressie too.:confused3 :laughing:

Deb,

As always, your posts bring love and light to the darkness!! pixiedust:

Our Football team is actually 2 and 0!! Best start for the 49ers in a long time!!:thumbsup2

Hope it's a winning season for you!

What are you doing up so late?:confused3

Shopping on my favorite jewelry site and putting things into my wish list. Guess I can't sleep.

I know it seems like it's taking a long time, but you really are healling. Just be patient and keep doing all of things that are best for you!!:yay:
I want to start the hydrotherapy and get it moving faster. I know I must be healing because my legs are so itchy.

XO,

Karen

Hugs and Love, have a great Tuesday!:hug: :cloud9:
:hug:

Oh, here's a funny thing.

I managed to book Palo dinner, though still not sure about it, but anyway - when I clicked on my name as the prime name, the next page had John down, and then 2 complete strangers as part of our group?:rotfl2: Will be funny if we get to the room and there are already 2 people in there.:lmao:

I guess it is something to do with DU booking the group rates, but I have sent an email asking about it.

I could have added them to our Palo ressie too.:confused3 :laughing:

Good Morning Marilyn, now that's weird and very funny! Who are these strangers and why are they at my dinner table?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And, they have unrelated names too, so they could just be strangers to each other!!!:rotfl:

And here's me moaning about being awake for a fruitless booking experience in the night.

Yea, I don't have to be at the lawyer's until 2:30pm so I can always take a morning cat nap....just can't sleep....took a lot of naps during the day yesterday.:cool1: :confused3 :cool1:

Well I hope you can get some sleep. Though I also hope your body clock isn't getting the wrong way round.

Strangers in the night...

Sounds very dicey, Marilyn. Hope you don't have strangers in your room!!:scared1:

Deb - Good luck tomorrow with your Bro at the lawyers.:thumbsup2

Good night, or should I say, good morning!

Off to Mickey Dream land!:cloud9:

Have a lovely Tuesday!:hippie:

Karen

Well I hope you can get some sleep. Though I also hope your body clock isn't getting the wrong way round.

Yes, I hope so too....that would not be good although I do this all the time, I often sleep during the day and the night....just sometimes it goes from one to the other....and then there are times like tonight when I don't sleep at all. I'm completely off schedule.

I'll be going out today and tomorrow and that will make me tired and need extra rest.
:angel: :cloud9: :angel:

Have a super day Marilyn....I'm going to get some coffee...just not tired now. cya later.:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

Well I got going for a while, but now hava cup of tea, so thought I could do this at the same time!:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter