May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one that was scared away by all the chatter. I found cruise plans lost in a sea of what seemed like long established personal relationships that I don't feel right intruding on. You all seem like really nice people but I just don't have the time to chatter like that. No offense to anyone.

I check the boards every couple days but do not have the time for pages and pages of chatter so I move on. Though I keep hoping that you will come back to cruise plans and information and I will join in again.

I send :grouphug: to all of you that are going through some pretty heavy stuff right now and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

glad to see you check in!!

Thanks! I figured that it was something like that. Just want to make sure, just my luck and I'd be using the wrong term. Yesterday I told one of the Accounting Managers that I saw a Hybiscus in her office... I meant Abbacus. See? The right word was in my head, but the wrong word came out of my mouth. I also combine words to make up a new one sometimes... my family makes fun of me.:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Sounds like something I'd say!

there are so many excursion choices it is going to be hard to pick!
I want to do stuff that I'd never be able to do if Tyler were with me. I remember seeing something about a hiking at a couple different ports. That's what I want to do!

I am one that was scared away by all the chatter. I found cruise plans lost in a sea of what seemed like long established personal relationships that I don't feel right intruding on. You all seem like really nice people but I just don't have the time to chatter like that. No offense to anyone.

I check the boards every couple days but do not have the time for pages and pages of chatter so I move on. Though I keep hoping that you will come back to cruise plans and information and I will join in again.

I send :grouphug: to all of you that are going through some pretty heavy stuff right now and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi. I think we are in a bit of a quiet time with plans, a sort of in between time. I know what you mean as I would love to be discussing things we could do. We half organised quite a lot of things, then folk began going off on other cruises etc, and it just seemed too far away to complete plans. I imagine things will hot up once final payment has been made and folk know if they are actually going or not. I know the fish extender gift thingy can't move till we know final numbers, though Calmon is open to new people joining the teams. Also, AuntyBrat who kept our front page so well up to date has major health issues and is out of action at the moment. We so wish her well and look forward to her being back with us.

Please keep popping in so we can at least get to know you a little better!:) Some people have met before and even cruised before so do know each other, but I haven't met anyone yet.

Hi. I think we are in a bit of a quiet time with plans, a sort of in between time. I know what you mean as I would love to be discussing things we could do. We half organised quite a lot of things, then folk began going off on other cruises etc, and it just seemed too far away to complete plans. I imagine things will hot up once final payment has been made and folk know if they are actually going or not. I know the fish extender gift thingy can't move till we know final numbers, though Calmon is open to new people joining the teams. Also, AuntyBrat who kept our front page so well up to date has major health issues and is out of action at the moment. We so wish her well and look forward to her being back with us.

Please keep popping in so we can at least get to know you a little better!:) Some people have met before and even cruised before so do know each other, but I haven't met anyone yet.

Ditto!!!

Hi! :goodvibes I think plans will be discussed more when it gets closer. Once people start being able to book excursions, we'll have tons of talks over which ones people recommend, which ones everybody wants to do, who wants to do some as a group, etc. I absolutely can't wait until we can book excursions! :woohoo: :yay: But in the meantime, I think most people are just trying to get really acquainted with each other, and many have cruised together before (not me) and are just continuing old friendships. I'm one who crashed my way into their midst. LOL! The more, the merrier!

Welcome back to you! Any idea which excursions you're considering? Probably too early to even think about it. It is for me, at least. ;)

Marilyn, you took the words right out of my mouth! I hope my explanation came out as well as yours. :goodvibes

You hike - I'll ride!
:rotfl2: Just make sure you wave as you go by! :lmao: I just don't want to put all this weight loss to wast. I used to be VERY active until gaining it all and I can't wait to get back to being that way again!

Aruba - jeep to lighthouse and bridge

Acapulco - cliff divers from restuarant and if possible fort

Puerto Vallarta - Mayan Palace resort

Cabos - seals or MP resort

My plans as of now!

I'm bummed...but I am off to a meeting soon so, hopefully that will keep my mind off things.

I'm not sure we will be doing any major excursions. I fancy just walking around the town the port is in at Aruba, but we will see. I think I will have to make the effort to go to the cliff divers, but probably just by taxi. I've forgotten what there is at Puerto Vallarta, though I think there are shops, beaches(not bothered) and hotels you can use. Cabo I have to look more seriously at Peggy's info.

I have a bit of a fear of being too far from the ship.:sad2:

Sunset4.jpg

Thought I'd share a Cabo sunset with y'all. Hope you have a great day. Day two at our new diggs (office). Boy is it nice. I got my pictures hung and everything yesterday. Now to tackle the "goody" cabinet and boxes. :banana:

What a beautiful photo as my favourite is watch the sun go down.

I took the photo while on med. cruise as left Rome (Italy).

disneymagiccruise-322.jpg

Scottishwee35

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter