May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't buy a formal until they are on sale. If I don't find one that I like them I will wear one of the ones I already have.

My husband and my son wore the kilts for formal last Cruise and we had second thought that might bring it again to Panama Canal Cruise for formal because we have own kilts etc. My son Keith had a great times in club party as he wore the kilt!!

I might wore same clothes from last Cruise and shame that waste it that never worn it on again. I think I bring it to Cruise too.

Scottishwee35:thumbsup2

one of my co-workers broke down this morning. Her boss sent out an email to the department asking if someone would go get her, don't you think she should have gone ahead and picked her up? She was less than 5 minutes from here and has a free calendar.

one of my co-workers broke down this morning. Her boss sent out an email to the department asking if someone would go get her, don't you think she should have gone ahead and picked her up? She was less than 5 minutes from here and has a free calendar.

Some people are so lazy! It probably took her just as long to find someone else to do it as if she did it herself.:confused3

I brought home a nice sized box yesterday...perfect for shipping to the port. I plan on getting it stuffed full of goodies soon!

I brought home a nice sized box yesterday...perfect for shipping to the port. I plan on getting it stuffed full of goodies soon!

Fun! What sized box are you using? I'm thinking about doing something like this too.. I'd love to mail stuff back home after the cruise too, but I'm not sure how we could do it.:confused3

I think someone posted there is a UPS close to the port in LA, I have a feeling we will need to be using it.

I think someone posted there is a UPS close to the port in LA, I have a feeling we will need to be using it.

Yeah, I'll buy the slowest shipping rate possible and just mail back all my summer clothes ;)
UPS is going to have some huge sales when we get into port!

Save some money and take an extra suitcase.

I'm already planning to do that, but the airline limits us to 2 suitcases per person, and I'm not sure how many suitcases we're actually going to be able to transport to and from the airport. We're a lot of people plus a stroller and a wheelchair!

I'm already planning to do that, but the airline limits us to 2 suitcases per person, and I'm not sure how many suitcases we're actually going to be able to transport to and from the airport. We're a lot of people plus a stroller and a wheelchair!

Take 2 big expandable ones and put all heavy items in 1 suitcase and just pay the airlines $25 if it is over the weight limit. What airline are you flying and is your DH or yourself a frequent flyer? They are allowed 1 extra piece each. How are you getting to the port/airport?

we are flying frontier, not sure what the penalty is for overweight suitcases.

Can't believe we leave for WDW tomorrow.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is an ND?

I am a family physician but am a Naturopathic Doctor not a MD (Medical Doctor). Here is WA state there isn't much difference in our practices except I choose to prescribe mostly herbs, homeopathics and do more lifestyle counseling rather than just use prescription medications. The basic distinction per the national associations is that ND's treat the cause of the disease in an attempt to prevent whereas MD's treat the symptoms. I don't know if you separate the 2 in England, I know in France, most of the physicians there all practice homeopathy as their base medicine.

Yes, we all do tend to be a little OCD! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
A Little!!!:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: I've started to plan my boys outfits each day!!!
We're getting our Christmas tree this weekend! We go and cut it down ourselves so it's nice and fresh and smells good! I'll decorate it and put out the manger too. I decided not to do any cards this year. I just don't feel like it. I want to keep things simple and easy.

pirate: pirate: pirate:
We might cut down our tree this week-end as well...we've never done that before.

Every workplace I know of around here has one, but I'm sure there are many that don't.
A lot of companies have holiday parties around us, I just haven't heard it called Christmas party. I think next year I will plan one for my work - and have Santa come. I love that it is a family party too...
Pardon my ignorance, but what is an ND?
Naturopathic Physician http://www.naturopathic.org/

Naturopathic medicine (also known as naturopathy) is a school of medical philosophy and practice that seeks to improve health and treat disease chiefly by assisting the body's innate capacity to recover from illness and injury. Naturopathic practice may include a broad array of different modalities, including manual therapy, hydrotherapy, herbalism, acupuncture, counseling, environmental medicine, aromatherapy, nutritional counseling, homeopathy, and so on. Practitioners tend to emphasize a holistic approach to patient care. Naturopathy has its origins in a variety of world medicine practices, including the Ayurveda of India and Nature Cure of Europe. [1] It is today practiced in many countries around the world in one form or another, where it is subject to different standards of regulation and levels of acceptance.
But Kaylee would be the one to answer!

The benefit of having 4 boys...we get a total of 12 suitcases if we want!!!

I am a family physician but am a Naturopathic Doctor not a MD (Medical Doctor). Here is WA state there isn't much difference in our practices except I choose to prescribe mostly herbs, homeopathics and do more lifestyle counseling rather than just use prescription medications. The basic distinction per the national associations is that ND's treat the cause of the disease in an attempt to prevent whereas MD's treat the symptoms. I don't know if you separate the 2 in England, I know in France, most of the physicians there all practice homeopathy as their base medicine.

I must have been typing while you posted! Lisa

well, I don't have the days planned on what the girls will wear but I do have all their outfits together and matching many of them. Lots of boutique pillowcase dresses and matching bow flip flops. Very easy!
They need new swimsuits though.

Samantha is growing like a weed...I keep thinking she's 5, gotta buy 5's, but no, she is a 6. Her pant legs are too short!

A Little!!!:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: I've started to plan my boys outfits each day!!!

The benefit of having 4 boys...we get a total of 12 suitcases if we want!!!

I bought DGS his clothes for the cruise(and next summer) at the sales this year! Some of mine too.

We get 8 suitcases which we will not use all of. I have a huge rolling duffle bag that hold 2 weeks of clothes. I'm thinking of getting another and if they go over the weight limit then just paying extra. It's worth it to me to have 3 or 4 bags instead of more. The duffle only weights 6lbs. We will also hit Walmart when we get to Fl for all the lotions and such that weight so much. then we will leave all that is left on the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter