May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even bought myself a nautical bag from the Bitten line for boarding...I figure it will hold swimsuits, passporter and everything else for that day!

John really doesn't need new clothes, he wears a uniform to work, but he has all the same shirts on in different vacation photos!

Samantha is growing like a weed...I keep thinking she's 5, gotta buy 5's, but no, she is a 6. Her pant legs are too short!
Sounds right. Almost every kid I've ever known has needed the size above their age, right from birth. :thumbsup2

This is a very busy time of year for me so I can not keep up.

To everyone going on vacation- have a great time!

:grouphug: - to everyone who needs them.

My BFF is getting engaged next weekend, so I will be even busier.princess:

I do need to get John some new shirts and khakis....how many pairs of pants do most men bring?
I'm not sure as this is the first 2 week vacation we have taken. I do know I plan on using their laundry service to get things pressed so he can wear some pants a couple times...
Sounds right. Almost every kid I've ever known has needed the size above their age, right from birth. :thumbsup2
My Jack (Sharks fan) is the exact opposite -he is the odd ball. His waist is so little he can wear size 4 in shorts (he is 7, going on 8 in May). It is so hard to find pants that fit him...even the ones you can make tighter sometimes can't get tight enough or they are uncomfortable.

This is a very busy time of year for me so I can not keep up.

To everyone going on vacation- have a great time!

:grouphug: - to everyone who needs them.

My BFF is getting engaged next weekend, so I will be even busier.princess:
How do you know she is getting engaged??? Is it a surprise that you are in on? I saw one couple get engaged and all her friends were their and knew...that seemed cute, although not sure I'd want my friends to know before me!!

That $14.99 Mickey head wreath on disneyshopping.com is now $10.49 with today's 30% off code: MAGICAL. :yay: So I just bought it!!!!!!

Now.....off to attempt to take off the pipe under my bathroom sink and see if I can get it unclogged. Wish me luck. It's my first time ever doing something like that! :eek: I'm used to renting my whole life and just calling the landlord.

come to find out, John only got two tickets...speeding and proof of insurance. So that's a good thing.

Well I had a very enjoyable evening last night at DTD.

I went and picked up Jackie, Peggy, and sil Pam from Saratoga Springs....they gave me a quick tour of their 2 bdrm villa --- very nice, and then headed over to DTD.

We had dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Express over by the Christmas shop and spent alot of time laughing. :rotfl2: These women are a hoot!! It was Pam's first time at WDW, and her first DCL cruise starts today. Peg & Jackie together--wow! They give it as well as they get it! It must be amazing to have that type of relationship w/ one's sister. :love:

Peg & Pam deserted us to go see La Nouba, so Jackie & I just walked around DTD then sat...talking all the while. I am SO glad that I finally got to meet her! I've "known" her since 2004, but it was wonderful to put the name with the face....what a warm woman!

I also got to meet some of the people that they're sailing w/ today...I don't remember everyone's names but there was Linda, Janice, Bea, Bea's sister and brother. They are going to have such a blast on this cruise!

I will post pics tonight....I have one of the sisters, 1 of me w/ Jackie & Peg, and 1 of me w/ Jackie.

I haven't thought too much about the clothes for this trip yet. I did buy a dress of ebay that I think can be used for formal night....I'll have to take a pic and post it that way you can give me your opinions.

I know where I want to buy my pirate costume from but just need to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter