May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked on my master list all day today. I sent out two more pages of PMs, I posted info received from 2 pages of PMs to the data sheet.....or spreadsheet.....whichever you prefer. I'm getting responses again and I only have 2 more pages of PMs to send out and then I'm done. You'll all be hearing from me within the next week or so.

Lisa, even though you have most of these top 2 pages done, I will send out the questions anyway because we have some blank spaces and maybe we can fill them. It's going very well and I should be able to get the master list back to you before final payment is due....then after that date, we just have to keep it current.

I miss my emails!!! I have to go back through my user CP just to see what's recent... I hope it gets better soon...

I always go directly to my User CP when I sign on! Partially because I'm often checking in from the office and don't have access to my e-mails. I turned e-mail notification off while I was on vacation and I think I'm going to leave it off now....kind of undecided because if the DIS is down you can still read what folks have posted.

OK I see these are all listed in the little girl section and I always look in the bigger girls section. Most of these say they will do another size if you ask! :banana: I never thought to look in the smaller sizes.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Minnie-M...hZ008QQcategoryZ79714QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

There is a lot listed in the smaller sizes. I am sooo bad all it takes is a little encouragement and I am off shopping.:rotfl:

OK I see these are all listed in the little girl section and I always look in the bigger girls section. Most of these say they will do another size if you ask! :banana: I never thought to look in the smaller sizes.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Minnie-M...hZ008QQcategoryZ79714QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

There is a lot listed in the smaller sizes. I am sooo bad all it takes is a little encouragement and I am off shopping.:rotfl:

I don't look by sizes....I look by name - custom disney...etc

Hi Gydell.....one week yesterday.....I think the second week is harder than the first because of that psych dependency. The first week it was a conscious fight....but now it feels like it's more subconscious. I know it's odd but I forgot that I quit and thought that I had smoked one or two cigarettes....but there are none in the house....I would have to go out and buy some and I didn't do that. It just feels like I did. Isn't that weird. Angie what's this all about?

Angie SELL BIG SELL BIG SELL BIG FAST!!!

Deb, I don't remember ever feeling like I had smoked one or two, but I remember wishing I COULD!! Did you make a list of your reasons for quitting? Refer to it.

Deb, I don't remember ever feeling like I had smoked one or two, but I remember wishing I COULD!! Did you make a list of your reasons for quitting? Refer to it.

Yea, I thought it was weird feeling that way. When I quit before I used to have dreams that I smoked and when I woke up I thought I did.....then reality set in and I really had not for some months. It's just a subconscious thing that I have to fight and yes reaffirming all my reasons for quitting helps me get thru it. Thanks Angie.....now go sell that house!

I worked on my master list all day today. I sent out two more pages of PMs, I posted info received from 2 pages of PMs to the data sheet.....or spreadsheet.....whichever you prefer. I'm getting responses again and I only have 2 more pages of PMs to send out and then I'm done. You'll all be hearing from me within the next week or so.

Lisa, even though you have most of these top 2 pages done, I will send out the questions anyway because we have some blank spaces and maybe we can fill them. It's going very well and I should be able to get the master list back to you before final payment is due....then after that date, we just have to keep it current.

Thanks Deb!! :love:

Anybody ever watch "One Tree Hill"? It has started again tonight. New episodes!

I'm going to watch the People's Choice Awards at 9pm.....should be interesting to see how it goes because of the writer's strike.....besides, I love watching award shows to see the fashions and jewelry and hair.....it gives me good ideas for our fancy dress nights.....besides, I love being a girl!

Thanks Deb!! :love:

Thank you too for doing all of your work in starting it up and doing the first two pages of posters.....I could not have done it without your initial format and set up.....Plus, it's that much more that I only have to check and not actually do....so I'm closer to the end.

I'm rambling....what I want to say is thank you so much for everything that you have done too!

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Thank you too for doing all of your work in starting it up and doing the first two pages of posters.....I could not have done it without your initial format and set up.....Plus, it's that much more that I only have to check and not actually do....so I'm closer to the end.

I'm rambling....what I want to say is thank you so much for everything that you have done too!

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

No thanks are needed, seriously!!! :hug:

what do people use duct tape for on the cruise?

OK...let's see if John1 behaves himself with this one or if he reverts to the good old days. :lmao: Just don't get around Kim with it!

ducttape.gif
ducttape.gif
ducttape.gif
ducttape.gif
ducttape.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter