May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Michelle!!! Are you guys for sure on the cruise??? I hope so!!

Don't worry about being behind at all!!!

I stopped trying to be behind... I'm just trying to keep up!!! I will possibly be away for a week (next week - business which could pay for my cruise...) and I won't have a laptop with me!!! :scared1: So I am expecting all of you to wait for me... yeah right... I'll just start over when I get back...

My Coldwater order arrived the other day. I love everything!

I just hit their 70% off sale the other night... nothing for the cruise but some clothes for my trip... (ok... maybe I could get by with the sparkly tank tops I got... anyone else get those??? I got bronze and green (just so we don't all show up at Palo's the same night in the same top!!!)

I think they run right on. And their sizes seem consistent even in different styles (I have jeans, skirts, and dresses from them all in the same size.)

A lot of other places have a big range - I currently have 3 different sizes of clothing I wear on a regular basis and all fit so I tend to think the middle size is more correct (and all my Coldwater falls into that category).

I might have to take a trip to one of the local stores thiw weekend as they are now having 70% in store sales.

I love all of their stuff as well! I do find that the pants fit me only if they are in sizes like Petite Large. If it is a 12 or 14 it doesn't seem to fit me at all.

I received a $100 Gift Card for my Birthday and went there last week. Got some really fantastic deals!! I still have about 25 more to spend too!!

Karen

Now I just have to lose enough weight to b able to sit down in the dress - I can zipper it right now which surprised me. So if I don't lose anything I'll have to stand for dinner!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Martha/sourmug wrote this to me in a PM and I thought I would share it with everyone:

Deb,
I would be glad to head up the secret mickey program.
Each person sends in their willingness to participate with their favorite Disney Character, color and a little about themselves.
Then they give 6 different gifts ~ $10 over a 10 day period . Then we have a meet and greet to identify who ourselves to our secret Mickey.
It was so much fun over the 11 day cruise for me.
Do we have people who would like to participate?
m

If you would like to participate, please PM sourmug. Also PJ could you put it up on the website in case people don't read all the posts here.

Thanks!

Martha/sourmug wrote this to me in a PM and I thought I would share it with everyone:

Deb,
Each person sends in their willingness to participate with their favorite Disney Character, color and a little about themselves.
Then they give 6 different gifts ~ $10 over a 10 day period . Then we have a meet and greet to identify who ourselves to our secret Mickey.
m

If you would like to participate, please PM sourmug. Also PJ could you put it up on the website in case people don't read all the posts here.

Thanks!

Would like a wee bit more clarification on the 6 different gifts... is it to the same person, is it $10 per gift?

Deb, you are up late/early again!

Karen

My hot pink dress came today....2 sizes too small, but I have another 4 months.....and it is so Cinderella beautiful and the color is an EXACT match to John's shirt. We are going to look so good in our pics. I think I'll get my hair done up....nice! When I get my mani/pedi I will make sure I get hot pink....I already have the color to bring with me. I'm getting so very excited.....more and more everyday!!!

Can't wait to see you both.

Now I just have to lose enough weight to b able to sit down in the dress - I can zipper it right now which surprised me. So if I don't lose anything I'll have to stand for dinner!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good morning Marilyn!

I'm off to bed, still have a bronchial infection thing going... so not feeling up to snuff!:sick:

Hope you have a wonderful day!:hippie:

Karen

You keep warm and cosy Karen and get well!!

There seem to be a lot of folk here with flu etc that just seems to be taking ages to clear up. Our daughter was ill before we went away in at the end of November and was still suffering over Christmas.

You keep warm and cosy Karen and get well!!

There seem to be a lot of folk here with flu etc that just seems to be taking ages to clear up. Our daughter was ill before we went away in at the end of November and was still suffering over Christmas.

Oh dear lots of people had the cold, flu and virus too.:scared1: About your daughter, might it take a long time to get better. I hope she feel lot better now.

My friend got chest virus and she was in terrible state. Doctor couldn't give her the antibotes!!

:scared1:

This morning, I feel tired and feel no energy left. The weather is heavy raining and bad windy.

I think I go back to bed for wee while.

Scottishwee35

What has happened to the little ticks that showed you had replied to a post? That is how I found the threads I was involved with.

Deb,
m

Thanks!
Deb, I add this to the Welcome page, it is in the right hand list.

What has happened to the little ticks that showed you had replied to a post? That is how I found the threads I was involved with.

Marilyn, when you first open the DIS, click on User Cp and if you have posted in a thread it will be listed in your subscriptions, then click on the little down arrow and it will take you to your first unread post in each thread there.

Pj

ahhh Wednesday!
My boss is out today on business - last minute deal, kind of odd! Not that I see him when he is here that much....but still strange. Tonight is girls night out, John has to close.

I wonder how the stepmom will react to have to wait in the waiting room? Will Tyler's dad insist she come along as well? Hope it all works out.
Oh, she'll be surprised....and furious! Tyler's dad will try to insists she comes in, I'm sure, but the doctor will say no, at least until after she talks with him and I, then she will decide if she feels she needs input from stepmom. :thumbsup2 She does take care of Tyler more than his dad, so we do need her input as well, but my problem was with her assuming that she's a parent and joining in right from the start, when she's the one who told me the doc said "parents only" for the first visit. :headache:

Marilyn, when you first open the DIS, click on User Cp and if you have posted in a thread it will be listed in your subscriptions, then click on the little down arrow and it will take you to your first unread post in each thread there.

Pj

Thanks pj - I had never thought of that.

Seems the ticks are back though. Wasn't just me as there were a few on a thread on the tech page!

Victoria's Secret has the new swim line out and the pirate bathing suit from last year is now available in peachy/pink!

Victoria's Secret has the new swim line out and the pirate bathing suit from last year is now available in peachy/pink!

Well . . .

I better run right out and get me one of those!

(I know by making this comment, I will probably encourage more shoe and dress talk)

someone bought the black one I thought....maybe Kaylee?? I can't remember.
I am tired. Stayed up way too late last night.

well Holly, I hope all goes well with the appointment and you are able to start getting some answers.

I got mine yesterday. But I was a little worried. I had set up email notification for delivery. Sat. I got an email that said my package was left at my door. I was home so I wondered why the delivery person did not ring the door bell. So I went to look on the porch and NOTHING. I went out 2 different times to look and Bubba went to make sure I wasn't missing it. Not there. I called fedex and they said they would put a trace on it. I was afraid that if they could not find it I would be out of luck. Since I got on sale my size was no longer avaliable. But last night when I got home there was my package, plus the package for the second order I placed. So I did get all my outfits. :woohoo: But I did sweat it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter