MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sulley! When do you get your work schedule??? I can't wait to see if you will be working the day I am coming to Epcot! :yay:

I can't believe you rode the orange M:S!!! :scared1: You are getting very brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

morning ladies!!! :jumping1:

work will be incredibly long and painful today because i only have 5 more days until i'm officially on vacation!!!!

jo - i am sorry to hear that - is it serious? or do you not know anything yet...
if i have learned ANYTHING in the last few days - this is definately the place to come when you have things going on in your life - everything will work out because we'll all pray for you

be strong - you have your mayers support :hug: :snooty:

YAY for the New Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGosh- I am so very excited for you!!! I don't know how you didn't boo-hoo all the way down the blvd!!!!

What a memorable experience! Your kids will be telling your future grandbabies and your grandbabies will tell their babies, etc.

You are a ROCK STAR! Who needs Aerosmith, when you've got...

THE NEW CREW"S!!!!!

Where are you traipsing off to today????
Oh wow-
The MAYers are all living vicariously through you guys.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!
Jo

Today we slept in. The kids are still asleep. I am not a very good sleeper inner. I did stay in bed until 8 ish.

:laughing:

I think we are going to the food court for Mickey's waffles. Maybe a little DTD. Then P & PP tonight at MK! I going to try to close the party (which is hard for me as I am not a stay upper.) I like to go to bed around 10 ish.

Well, I have news for the day-

seems as though I have an ovarian cyst that is 3 cms large. ewwwww-
I went for an US yesterday and that's what they came back with.

So now I have to f/u with my gyn. to see if they want to do anything further with it.

I tell ya, Perimenopause stinketh!

Okay- onto fun stuff...

20 days til JoBird gets to go!!!! :laughing:

On Saturday, I get to make my ADR's for the October trip- so I am trying to get my park days done today so I can concentrate on the restaurants.

My head is spinning with all things Disney.

:dance3:

What's everyone got planned for today???

Jo

Peri does stink. Although I do think vitamins help. You know what I weird Aunt Granola I am. :laughing:

You would never know it this though. Mickey Bar here. Pecos Bills there. Junk Junk Junk I tell you. I did have a salad with my pizza at Pizza Planet last night.

:lmao:

Keep us posted. I hope all goes well.

:hug:

OH MY GOSH NEWCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: That is the most awesome story ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day for you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am very jealous!!! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :rotfl: That would be the ultimate dream for me!! I LOVE DHS!!!!! A ride on RNRC all by yourselves!!! That is so great!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!! :goodvibes

It was a dream of mine, however, I had given it up as I thought my kids were too old. The families I have seen always have cute little young kids. My son is bigger than I am, both kids in braces. I gave up that dream before we went last year!

I was shocked. I tell you. The whole time, I had no idea we were being chosen or what was going to happen next. It was a wonderful experience. We met Sulley, park family of the day, I am afraid it is all down hill from here.

I guess we should just go home.

Not. I don't want to go home.

I'm going to try to sneak out of work early today... it's suppose to be 77 today here so i want to do something with my DD. i'm bad i know... but today hopefully it won't be busy.....

NC - i was telling my DH about your magical moment yesterday and he was like "wow that's so cool" and he wants something to happen to us now... i told him don't hold your breath.... the magic starts for me once the ME bus goes under the Disney World sign in Orlando... anythong more then that would be a bonus.... I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Hey Sulley! When do you get your work schedule??? I can't wait to see if you will be working the day I am coming to Epcot! :yay:

I can't believe you rode the orange M:S!!! :scared1: You are getting very brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Hi Shelly!

I get my schedules a week early, like this Sunday I get my schedule for May 4-10. Generally my days off are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, though sometimes it's Mondays and Tuesdays.

Hi Sulley.... I hope to meet you when i go in May.... you'll HAVE to post ur schedule for us mayers..... or atleast tell us ur days off.... what times do u normally work..

Sulley - How wonderful is working at WDW????? if i didn't have so many bills i think i would move down to orlando to work at WDW i love it over there....i get teary eyed everytime i see the castle....

Have a great day at DTD NC!! Another one of my favorites!!

I know what you mean about the families that are usually chosen are the "perfect" little family. Usually a mom and dad and one boy and one girl. All smiles and perfect. Then there's us - 2 very active boys jumping on each other in line and yelling!! :scared1: :lmao: :laughing:

Hi Sulley.... I hope to meet you when i go in May.... you'll HAVE to post ur schedule for us mayers..... or atleast tell us ur days off.... what times do u normally work..

I'll definitely let everyone know when I'm working. My times vary so much, the only thing pretty much guaranteed is that I close, but I could work 6 hours and not start til 3:30 in the afternoon, or I could work 12 1/2 hours and start at 9 in the morning, it just varies.

i would love to work there also :yay: - it would never happen though! hey sulley is it very difficult finding work (or getting hired) ??

Hi Shelly!

I get my schedules a week early, like this Sunday I get my schedule for May 4-10. Generally my days off are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, though sometimes it's Mondays and Tuesdays.

Morning Sulley! :goodvibes You'll have to give us your schedule when you get it! I will be at Epcot on Monday May 12th! You are still welcomed to join Huggie and I for lunch on Mother's Day - May 11th at DTD at WPE!! :yay:

Sulley - How wonderful is working at WDW????? if i didn't have so many bills i think i would move down to orlando to work at WDW i love it over there....i get teary eyed everytime i see the castle....

I really do love it. So much of the time it doesn't seem like work, it just seems like having fun. I get to hang out with my friends all day and goof around. Like any job there are bad days and good days, but the good certainly outweigh the bad and often if you have a bad day, something happens to make it better just by being at work. I still get teary-eyed watching Wishes when we go to MK.

i would love to work there also :yay: - it would never happen though! hey sulley is it very difficult finding work (or getting hired) ??

I really don't know, since I went as part of the CP, it was pretty easy, but I don't know the process for getting hired through Casting.

how did you get involved with the cp?? sorry - if you alreayd talked with everyone else about this before - i'm just curious how that works and how you got introduced to it :teacher: :rotfl:

hey- thanks for the well wishes NC and RF-
the cyst is benign, however, my uterus is enlarged and they aren't sure why- but I think it's just my out of whack hormones. anyway- I'm popping advil like candy and it's okay- just tender and painful at times.
I originally went to the dr mainly b/c of backache that hasn't gone away-
and with my daddy dying of kidney cancer, they wanted to do some tests to be sure and rule that out.

anyway...
NC- Mickey waffles- yum.....:banana:

Those of you that got a car---
Dollar sent me a code this morning- if you want to revise your rental- try the promo code 815.
I got a compact (dodge Caliber) for 126 total for my time there.
It might work on midsize too but not sure.

Just wanted to pass it along.

Jo

hey- thanks for the well wishes NC and RF-
the cyst is benign, however, my uterus is enlarged and they aren't sure why- but I think it's just my out of whack hormones. anyway- I'm popping advil like candy and it's okay- just tender and painful at times.
I originally went to the dr mainly b/c of backache that hasn't gone away-
and with my daddy dying of kidney cancer, they wanted to do some tests to be sure and rule that out.

anyway...
NC- Mickey waffles- yum.....:banana:

Those of you that got a car---
Dollar sent me a code this morning- if you want to revise your rental- try the promo code 815.
I got a compact (dodge Caliber) for 126 total for my time there.
It might work on midsize too but not sure.

Just wanted to pass it along.

Jo

:hug: i'm glad it's not serious - sorry you're in pain

p.s. did you see what my quote was for the car :scared1:

and everyone always says "oh, to be young again...."
:rotfl:
remember that figure next time anyone mutters that phrase.... :goodvibes

Jo, yes peri-menopause sucketh most heinously (that's a California phrase for y'all, say it in a "valley" accent like Bill and Ted). Glad it looks like things are benign and you are ok, though!

NC -- Auntie Granola, yep that's me :hippie: Although I do love my sweets and junk food, too...I try to eat "healthy" junk food :rotfl2:

Should I rent a car in September? Can I take the ME from the airport and rent a car AT WDW? How is parking? Is it better than taking WDW transportation?

???????

"I owe, I owe, so off to work I go..." :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter