MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun at work Katie..

Jo - I'm sorry you are going through all that pain. I will pray for your pain to go away. If it's not one thing it's another.... you'll be OK. The mayers are behind you.

Jo, yes peri-menopause sucketh most heinously (that's a California phrase for y'all, say it in a "valley" accent like Bill and Ted). Glad it looks like things are benign and you are ok, though!

NC -- Auntie Granola, yep that's me :hippie: Although I do love my sweets and junk food, too...I try to eat "healthy" junk food :rotfl2:

Should I rent a car in September? Can I take the ME from the airport and rent a car AT WDW? How is parking? Is it better than taking WDW transportation?

???????

"I owe, I owe, so off to work I go..." :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

from what i have heard - it's just much faster if you rent and you don't have to worry about all the "connecting" that you run into with going to some places that don't have direct routes...

also, if you have an early ADR at such a place - you're kinda screwed...
i have a 9:00 am cape may cafe one day and i wanted it earlier so i could start my day - when i called to switch it the CM reminded me that the time the transportation starts in the am it would not give me enough time to connect and get there any earlier than 9 ... :sad1:

so, i left it as is... :confused3

they wanted to charge me $640.00 for 12 days for a car - but that's because apparantly being 1 week under 25 doesn't make a difference :sad2:

Have fun at work Katie..

Jo - I'm sorry you are going through all that pain. I will pray for your pain to go away. If it's not one thing it's another.... you'll be OK. The mayers are behind you.
Thakns-
Mark is completely dumfounded. He cannot believe I am falling apart so fast, LOL. I said "Well i did birth three kids- that takes it out of you." to which he looked at me like this::confused: Ha ha.

:hug: i'm glad it's not serious - sorry you're in pain

p.s. did you see what my quote was for the car :scared1:

:lmao:

and everyone always says "oh, to be young again...."
:rotfl:
remember that figure next time anyone mutters that phrase.... :goodvibes
Your quote was absurd. Well, you'll just have to go next year, young thang!:hug:

Jo, yes peri-menopause sucketh most heinously (that's a California phrase for y'all, say it in a "valley" accent like Bill and Ted). Glad it looks like things are benign and you are ok, though!

NC -- Auntie Granola, yep that's me :hippie: Although I do love my sweets and junk food, too...I try to eat "healthy" junk food :rotfl2:

Should I rent a car in September? Can I take the ME from the airport and rent a car AT WDW? How is parking? Is it better than taking WDW transportation?

???????

"I owe, I owe, so off to work I go..." :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

katiebell-
funny- sucketh most heinously-:rotfl:

We always rent a car form the airport. You can get one from WDW but it's more expensive. we just like to have the car to scoot around in real quick- no waiting forever for a bus to or from the parks. It might not save tons of time by the time you park and ride the tram- but at least we are in motion, and so that appeases our ADHD somewhat.LOL.

You could always book one and then if you decide not to use it, just cancel.
I got a standard SUV for our trip in Ocober (9 days) for $168- which right now you can't find that kind of deal. I booked in January, I think. They don't make you give a cc for the ressie- just name and email.

Hope that helps-
Jo

Katie - Last year we used ME and WDW transportation the whole week and we were fine. We never waited anymroe then 5 - 10 min for a bus. This year we are in debate wheather to rent a car or not. I think it would be more convinient but DH says he does not want to drie while on vacation. I have one reserved just incase. Also you CAN take the ME bus to resort then rent a car there. Next to MK there is a car care center where you can rent from. It's basically up to your preference. But i think WDW transporation was just fine for us.

Jo - Sorry you are going through this. Just remember the MAYers are here for you! :wizard:

Katie - We never rent a car. You know my motto - Why pay for something that is FREE!!! All the WDW transportation is part of the draw for us to keep coming back. No worries, no driving, no parking, no getting lost!! :laughing: And we've never had a bad WDW transportation experience. But everybody has their preference! Oh hey - Have you made you hair appointment yet???

So - I just found out - the boys have a 6 hour end-of-season soccer tournament on MAY 18! :eek: We will be lucky to get home by midnight or 1am from vacation. :sad2: We are going to be so tired!!

I think I am going to go to the outlets as soon as DS gets home here in a few minutes! All that talk about shopping yesterday has really put me in the mood!! :cool1: I told DH last night that I needed new clothes and he just gave me a stupid look. :confused3 :rotfl:

HEY !!!! YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!!! ;)

I was looking around at when i first posted on this thread (trying to figure out how many pages i was actually a part of - don't judge me - i was just curious :rotfl: ) and i saw on the page before i joined the group that you guys were talking about "lurkers" .... that better not have been about me!!! i can't really remember if i lingered about - or if i joined right in when i saw that you guys were all going at the same time as me... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i'm glad i didn't wait any longer - you guys would have shunned me... :laughing:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think I am going to go to the outlets as soon as DS gets home here in a few minutes! All that talk about shopping yesterday has really put me in the mood!! :cool1: I told DH last night that I needed new clothes and he just gave me a stupid look. :confused3 :rotfl:

Wait did your DH speak to mine... I got home and told him yeah i need capri's, tanks, i know that once i looked at his direction all i saw was :headache: then it became this :mad: ...i gave him a :love2:but i still got a :mad: I was telling him that i was on the :surfweb: chatting with Dis and told him about our shopping conversation i swear i could see him :badpc: ...

HEY !!!! YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!!! ;)

I was looking around at when i first posted on this thread (trying to figure out how many pages i was actually a part of - don't judge me - i was just curious :rotfl: ) and i saw on the page before i joined the group that you guys were talking about "lurkers" .... that better not have been about me!!! i can't really remember if i lingered about - or if i joined right in when i saw that you guys were all going at the same time as me... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i'm glad i didn't wait any longer - you guys would have shunned me... :laughing:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
No we welcome Mayers with open arms....

Wait did your DH speak to mine... I got home and told him yeah i need capri's, tanks, i know that once i looked at his direction all i saw was :headache: then it became this :mad: ...i gave him a :love2:but i still got a :mad: I was telling him that i was on the :surfweb: chatting with Dis and told him about our shopping conversation i swear i could see him :badpc: ...

i must be a lucky girl - when i said to dfi that i needed new clothes yesterday - i did get a :headache: look from him - but, then i asked if it was ok - and his answer was "does it really matter what i say" and then he laughed .... :rotfl:

he's alright - i think i'll keep him

Oh your DFI needs to talk to my DH.... i've been shopping for WDW since we booked so i think my DH is tired of me saying "when we go to Disney I'm going to need....." Wait and I still have not bought toiletries or anything like that yet.... wait til i have to get that....

Well, I have news for the day-

seems as though I have an ovarian cyst that is 3 cms large. ewwwww-
I went for an US yesterday and that's what they came back with.

So now I have to f/u with my gyn. to see if they want to do anything further with it.

I tell ya, Perimenopause stinketh!

Okay- onto fun stuff...

20 days til JoBird gets to go!!!! :laughing:

On Saturday, I get to make my ADR's for the October trip- so I am trying to get my park days done today so I can concentrate on the restaurants.

My head is spinning with all things Disney.

:dance3:

What's everyone got planned for today???

Jo

Sorry Jo, I hope you can take care of that. Sounds painful. I have a small cyst. But I cannot do anything with it until after I have my next baby.

My MIL and SIL are coming over. So I have been cleaning all morning. I am so tired.

hey- thanks for the well wishes NC and RF-
the cyst is benign, however, my uterus is enlarged and they aren't sure why- but I think it's just my out of whack hormones. anyway- I'm popping advil like candy and it's okay- just tender and painful at times.
I originally went to the dr mainly b/c of backache that hasn't gone away-
and with my daddy dying of kidney cancer, they wanted to do some tests to be sure and rule that out.

anyway...
NC- Mickey waffles- yum.....:banana:

Those of you that got a car---
Dollar sent me a code this morning- if you want to revise your rental- try the promo code 815.
I got a compact (dodge Caliber) for 126 total for my time there.
It might work on midsize too but not sure.

Just wanted to pass it along.

Jo

Dollar sent me an email with a code too. Do you think the steriods you were taking made the cyst larger? I know when you take BC Pills it helps make the cyst smaller.

If you go to the outlets. Go to www.wow-coupons.com and go to the printable coupons you can get some coupons to bring with you. I know NY & Co has a 20% off coupon. SO that way you can save Dh some money. LOL :banana:

I am going shopping on Friday.

this will be our third thread.... RF did you ever look at our first thread we had going.... it had 13435 posts on it and 896 pages

no - just a few pages before i joined - :goodvibes

i didn't even really see anything on this thread before that ... i wouldn't even know how to go about finding the 1st thread :confused3 i would like to see it though - i bet it would be cute to see you guys when nobody really knew each other yet :flower3:

Huggie-

hummmm...
steroids?? Maybe????
Very interesting, that is.

I hope I don't have to take the pill- it gives me migraines.
Howev...
I could possible take Seasonale...is that the one? The one that you only have 4 periods a year???
Cause that would be wonderful.

How big is your cyst? What kind is it??/

Does it hurt?

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter