MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
i don't even know what to say other than - i'm glad you waited til page 2...

:rotfl: j/k

i have never heard of this contraption....
i'm confused and curious.... all at the same time :confused:

heh heh heh....

my first thought is that i think it may feel totally disguisting and wierd.... and that picture is SCARY, but the thought of never having to spend money on all that stuff again.... :confused3

i just wish they hadn't mentioned placenta eating in the first paragraph... i maybe would have been a little more open to the idea... :rotfl2:

OH MY GOD i leave for lunch and come back and all #1 we are on page 2 already... then i read something about placenta.... what is going on.... i went to the other thread and the only thing i have to say is i will never try that... it looks uncomfortable and messy.... ewwwwwwwww.......

On another Note:
Guys we are almost there.... pretty soon we will be in the single digits...

HAHAHA MARI :rotfl:
IDK - I DON'T THINK THAT I REALLY NEED IT - MINE'S NOT TOO BAD - BUT IF IT WERE I WOULD CONSIDER IT... MAYBE :eek: :lmao:

BUT - - - ALSO, ON ANOTHER NOTE ...
I AM AT 12 DAYS !!!!!

OH YEAH - AND 10 DAYS TIL THAT WEDDING THING THAT I GOT GOIN ON... :rotfl2:

i really need to start packing

i think we can all use our vacations right now..... i could so see myself buying a drink at the pool bar.... my fav's are Pina colada's.... oh i can't wait.....

i think we can all use our vacations right now..... i could so see myself buying a drink at the pool bar.... my fav's are Pina colada's.... oh i can't wait.....

mmmmmmm....... my fav is pomegranite cherry margarita's :yay:
yummy.... they would taste even better poolside :goodvibes
mari - did you get to skip out of work early?? :rolleyes1 or were you too busy... :rolleyes2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter