• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY NewCrew :goodvibes Glad you found us!! What are you up to today?!? Did you leave anything for the rest of us to buy at DTD???!!! :rotfl: :goodvibes

Ok, I have to admit I have been a total lurker, but you guys are really entertaining. I have enjoyed the trip report and I am so ready for our trip. Except for the fact... I need to go shopping now.... The kids have out grown their shoes and I have nothing to wear. I also need to get some stuff to entertain the kids in the car for the trip. I need to start a list. When we went to Disney in Nov by this many days out I was all organized and this time... I am so procrastinating.

Shelly - When is your anniversary? My 11 yr is on the 12th (May of course).

Sulley - where are you staying? My old home was Building 30 at Vista Way. I worked at Peco's Bill Cafe in Frontierland. Of course that was ages ago (93)
Alot has changed since then. I know you are having a good time. It is a great expeience.

Thanks for letting me join in...

Hi Floridamom! :yay: Don't be afraid to join in anytime! I know we are a bit crazy at times, but we mean well!!

It is my 10th anniversary on MAY 15! :lovestruc

aren't they just sold at a stand in france at world showcase ???

I was scrolling really fast and I read this and thought it was talking about that thing I was talking about earlier.....:scared1: Those THINGS sold at a stand in France.....

The thought made me laugh so hard I hurt myself.

I am so dumb.

Jo

:guilty:

Ok, I have to admit I have been a total lurker, but you guys are really entertaining. I have enjoyed the trip report and I am so ready for our trip. Except for the fact... I need to go shopping now.... The kids have out grown their shoes and I have nothing to wear. I also need to get some stuff to entertain the kids in the car for the trip. I need to start a list. When we went to Disney in Nov by this many days out I was all organized and this time... I am so procrastinating.

Shelly - When is your anniversary? My 11 yr is on the 12th (May of course).

Sulley - where are you staying? My old home was Building 30 at Vista Way. I worked at Peco's Bill Cafe in Frontierland. Of course that was ages ago (93)
Alot has changed since then. I know you are having a good time. It is a great expeience.

Thanks for letting me join in...

awww - i was just teasing them about the "lurking" convo! :rotfl:
everyone here is SUPER nice and always want to talk disney!!!

don't worry - i'm procrastinating doing a lot of stuff too.....

:rotfl2: :eek:

BTW- FloridaMom-
we are here everyday- just stop on in...
we don't bite.

well, I might...sometimes. but it's usually only surface and it will heal nicely in a few days.

KIDDING. i'm kidding.

Since you've been lurking for a bit- you know all of our personalities pretty well by now- see we aren't ugly.

(I'm not talking about looks---the MAYers are da' purrtiest of them all.)

Jo

I was scrolling really fast and I read this and thought it was talking about that thing I was talking about earlier.....:scared1: Those THINGS sold at a stand in France.....

The thought made me laugh so hard I hurt myself.

I am so dumb.

Jo

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

JO!!!! don't do that to me i work in a really quiet boring office !!!! :scared1:
i had to get up and leave because i started to laugh out loud and almost peed my pants picturing your face when you read that :confused: :eek: :scared1: :rotfl2:

i wonder if those things work for that too ......

:rotfl2: j/k

mmmmmmm....... my fav is pomegranite cherry margarita's :yay:
yummy.... they would taste even better poolside :goodvibes
mari - did you get to skip out of work early?? :rolleyes1 or were you too busy... :rolleyes2

nope here at work.... busy..... boo for me.... and i wanted to leave early but it's ok in 17 days i will be in WDW...

Welcome FloridaMomof2 .... we are a chatty bunch and yes Shelly said it right a bit crazy at times.... but we are ok....

OMG!! What are you guys clicking on? That is just gross. UGH:lmao:

Jo- The only time I have pain with my cyst is when I ovulate and also have my friend. Sorry if TMI. I can feel the pain. It stinks.

Sorry Seacrest. :eek:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

JO!!!! don't do that to me i work in a really quiet boring office !!!! :scared1:
i had to get up and leave because i started to laugh out loud and almost peed my pants picturing your face when you read that :confused: :eek: :scared1: :rotfl2:

i wonder if those things work for that too ......

:rotfl2: j/k

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I LOOOOOOOVE to sip from my cup....:rotfl2:

More like a shot glass....

Oh dear I am giggling.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh, oh, I know....I know!!!!!!!!
you no longer need Depends granny, you could be... a, a, A DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Um, who here can tell I am back on my Steroid????:rolleyes1

I am such a mess....:rotfl:

huggie-

I always have pain upon ovualtion, so I think I robably have polycystic disease or whatever it's called.

Yuck.

Sorry again Sea.

J~

Off to the dentist.

My kids are gonna look like that character Jaws from that James Bond movie by the time the dentists are done.

Bye!!!

Jo

Oh God watch out all Jo is on the road..... wait do the steroids make you spacey or was that another med u were taking....

12 days!!!!!!!!

ok, in your opinion guys how much clothes should i bring for 12 days...

i know we talked about this kinda, but i need some direction

12 days - remember no shorts - doing laundry :mad: - GO!

i would bring enough for 12 days worth only because you are gonna change your clothes during the day at times..... Actually i would bring extra tops. the bottoms you can use the same all day but if you wanna freshen up you are gonna have to change top...... i still don't knwo what il'm going to pack.... i should start that huh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter