MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will try to jump in when I can... my little ones keep me busy most days.

I am bad about procrastinating... The only thing I have done in preparation is go to the tanning bed. I may try and hit the beach this weekend with the kids to get them out of the house and bump the tan up a little more.

I have heard that they have life vests at the resorts for the pools for the kids. Do yall know if this is true? I plan on taking advantage of the pool this time. I have swim vests for them just don't know if I should bring them or not.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will try to jump in when I can... my little ones keep me busy most days.

I am bad about procrastinating... The only thing I have done in preparation is go to the tanning bed. I may try and hit the beach this weekend with the kids to get them out of the house and bump the tan up a little more.

I have heard that they have life vests at the resorts for the pools for the kids. Do yall know if this is true? I plan on taking advantage of the pool this time. I have swim vests for them just don't know if I should bring them or not.
When I stayed at CBR they did give me a vest for my DD... i'm not sure about the other resorts... i heard that tehy do have them at CSR.... BTW where r u staying in WDW???

i was supposed to pack last night..... :rolleyes1
.........but i watched hockey instead :guilty:

:rotfl: oh well tonights another night

RF - sheesh i can see you saying that in 9 days.... and then go crazy on the night before you leave.... oh wait am i talking about myself...:rotfl2:

FloridaMom - that where i originally planned on staying but DH liked CSR.... so off we go... i bet POP is super nice.... if all my plans go well i'll be staying at POP next year....

isn't nc at pop right now?

we could ask her to double check for life vests if she is...

RF - sheesh i can see you saying that in 9 days.... and then go crazy on the night before you leave.... oh wait am i talking about myself...:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: nope, you got me pegged pretty good too mari! hahaha
i have been trying to pack - honest :sad2:

FM - I know all the moderates have life jackets, not sure about POP but I'm sure NC will let you know so keep checking in. :goodvibes

RF & Mari - Do I need to hunt you down and pack for you???!!! You guys are making me nervous!! :eek: Of course I am a little OCD about these things!! RF I think I could find you, but Mari might be a little harder to track down over in NJ!! :lmao:

I stayed there in Jan with my sister and my DH went with his brother the next week and stayed there too. We stayed at All star Sports in Nov and loved it. I did notice at the POP the buses were more crowded than the Sports. But it is also a bigger resort so that was to be expected. We are planning right now on driving to most of the parks. We have not totally decided yet whether we are going to bring a stroller or rent one. I am leaning more towards bringing one and using it for the first few days then renting one like the last couple of days. That would save us a little money. My DD is 6 and she did good the first couple days but towards the end of the trip she was tired of walking and we ended up renting a double stroller.

FM - I know all the moderates have life jackets, not sure about POP but I'm sure NC will let you know so keep checking in. :goodvibes

RF & Mari - Do I need to hunt you down and pack for you???!!! You guys are making me nervous!! :eek: Of course I am a little OCD about these things!! RF I think I could find you, but Mari might be a little harder to track down over in NJ!! :lmao:

hahaha :rotfl2: probably!

i'm thinking of going back up to grove city to search for a n.y & co.... did you see if there was one there... ?

I stayed there in Jan with my sister and my DH went with his brother the next week and stayed there too. We stayed at All star Sports in Nov and loved it. I did notice at the POP the buses were more crowded than the Sports. But it is also a bigger resort so that was to be expected. We are planning right now on driving to most of the parks. We have not totally decided yet whether we are going to bring a stroller or rent one. I am leaning more towards bringing one and using it for the first few days then renting one like the last couple of days. That would save us a little money. My DD is 6 and she did good the first couple days but towards the end of the trip she was tired of walking and we ended up renting a double stroller.

this is random knowledge that i posess that i have no need for .... yet :bride: (but seeing as how i am on the disboards like all day - every day i know these things :goodvibes ), but i heard that strollers are now like over $30 a day!!! :eek:

I didnt see life vests when I was there in December. Thanks for reminding me to bring swimmie arms

this is random knowledge that i posess that i have no need for .... yet :bride: (but seeing as how i am on the disboards like all day - every day i know these things :goodvibes ), but i heard that strollers are now like over $30 a day!!! :eek:

Yes they are. Well length of stay is $27 a day and just a one day is $31 I believe. We loved them though when we rented one in Nov it was so easy and nice to have both kids in one spot. If we rented length of stay it will be $108. So that is why we are thinking of just sucking it up and bringing ours and renting one the last couple of days if we need it. At least we would save a little $$$$. We hated though having to deal with it on the bus that is why we will probably drive. Also it is nice to have the stroller for the walk to the car and to the room at night instead of trying to carry 2 kids that long. They get heavy....

Nope, didn't see one. . . I'll have to look at their website because now I'm thinking that we don't have one. . .
:confused3

BOO!!! that's crappy - well i know that they're in all the malls around here - i was just hoping for some outlet prices :thumbsup2

i'm going to start shopping tomorrow and then again on friday...

friday is bob's bachelor party :eek: so i have to keep myself occupied or i'll drive myself crazy wondering what's going on :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter