MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot believe we have all been chatting together for over 3 months!! ::yes:: Back then we were just wondering if we would make it to 200 pages!!

ooooo i'm, going to hit the 7 day mark soon! :faint: HOW EXCITING!!!!

even though i'm not heading out the hotel until laaaaaaate friday night! hahaha :laughing:

So I dragged out my luggage today ( the Mayers have inspired me not to be a slacker!) and in one of the bags I haven't used since our last Disney trip I found....a chocolate covered mickey head rice crispy treat!
EWWWWW! It was in plastic wrap, but still.
Dh wanted to eat it :lmao:

So I dragged out my luggage today ( the Mayers have inspired me not to be a slacker!) and in one of the bags I haven't used since our last Disney trip I found....a chocolate covered mickey head rice crispy treat!
EWWWWW! It was in plastic wrap, but still.
Dh wanted to eat it :lmao:

EWWW! is right!....when was your last Disney trip?

okay i want to eat it now!! :laughing: let me send you my ADDY! :laughing: those are my fave!!! :lmao:

and my DH WOULD have eaten it!! ::yes::

Our last trip was September. Honestly it looked perfectly fine - the chocolate didn't discolor at all. Sorry Michelle :lmao: I already threw it out.
If dh found and he was alone he totally would have eaten it!

Does anyone else watch Survivor? Tonights episode really annoyed me :furious: I don't like anyone thats left and I don't know if I can even continue watching.

You so scared me. I read your comment right before they started talking about voting Yao off. See, I love Yao :) Sorry you are bummed.

MY DH just came out and asked when i was going to bed! hahah! he said my typing was keeping him up! i'm on the computer next door to the Master! YIKES! he usually sleeps really DEEP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter