Elly..way to go..500 post
8.gif

Let's see Vitals for the NewCrews:

DH 6'1
Me 5'4
DS 5' maybe 1
DD Tall enough for all rides at WDW!

Ticket Days - 365! Park days - 8

Well I think I need some :happytv: to calm & engage my mind.

Mays of Our Lives :hourglass

Will we find out if Mari's ds is the tallest MAYer of them all? :dancer:

Will Daisy demolish the Denali? Will her DH require her to go to Driver's Ed before their vacation? :drive:

Will Syrreal buy more Epcot Florer & Garden Festival T-shirts? (Have they ever really been? Did they just buy those shirts on eBay?) :confused3

After being rescued by the Coast Guard :boat: , Seacrest was rushed to the ER. Will it be a boy or girl or a stone? :worried:

Does Mella give her assistant a raise? Does she buy a Volvo S80? :car:

Did Sulley pack the charger for the iPod, cell phone, computer, camera, video cam, Sonic Care, etc.? :surfweb: Did you pack the power supply for the computer? Did you pack all medications? Pins? Lanyards? Bagallinis? Crocs? Jibbitz? LGMHs?

Is Katiebell really Tinkerbell? Will anyone spot her in the parks? :tinker:

Will anyone spot Youngaussienurse's Doublemint Twins from Downunder while touring the parks? princess: princess:

Did Lake (aka Helen Parr) get packed today? :flower3:

Did Hollyb's haircut turn out the way she hoped? :hippie:

Will Sulley pass the Western Civ exam? Will it be submitted by midnight tomorrow? :idea:

Will Tas find out she inheritated the Treasures family gene when she sees the Monster's Inc. Laughing Floor Comedy Club? :sulley:

Will MAYers randomly yell out, "Hey V" in search of Lillygator while touring the parks? :hyper2:

Will huggie's dr. release her to drink adult beverages? :drinking1 More importantly can she drink coffee? :coffee:

Does Shelly become a millionaire from Garage Sale? Will the Antiques Road Show stop by to tell her she has underpriced her items? :genie:

How big of a fine did the FUZZ ::cop: give Jo?

Is DMM having Chinese tonight? And can I join her for dinner? :crowded:

Please tune in tomorrow for a special edition of

Mays of Our Lives :hourglass 3D :3dglasses

Uh... only available on selected computers.

This was so funny!! The doc did give me the ok to drink all beverages. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Elly- I bought the leash last year for Isabelle but I never used it and never returned it. You are more than welcome to it. It is the one with the teddybear. I just have to find it.

I love the Broadway Mall. That is only about 15 minutes from me. I am south of that.

Next time you are over my way. Email me and we should meet up.

...and the May days have begun! Looking forward to seeing some of you when we are there toward the end of the month. Have our Mayer buttons put safely away. Caroline:teacher:

Congrats on your 500th post.

Mays of Our Lives :hourglass

Will we find out if Mari's ds is the tallest MAYer of them all? :dancer:

Will Daisy demolish the Denali? Will her DH require her to go to Driver's Ed before their vacation? :drive:

Will Syrreal buy more Epcot Florer & Garden Festival T-shirts? (Have they ever really been? Did they just buy those shirts on eBay?) :confused3

After being rescued by the Coast Guard :boat: , Seacrest was rushed to the ER. Will it be a boy or girl or a stone? :worried:

Does Mella give her assistant a raise? Does she buy a Volvo S80? :car:

Did Sulley pack the charger for the iPod, cell phone, computer, camera, video cam, Sonic Care, etc.? Did you pack the power supply for the computer? Did you pack all medications? Pins? Lanyards? Bagallinis? Crocs? Jibbitz? LGMHs?

Is Katiebell really Tinkerbell? Will anyone spot her in the parks? :tinker:

Will anyone spot Youngaussienurse's Doublemint Twins from Downunder while touring the parks? princess: princess:

Did Lake (aka Helen Parr) get packed today? :flower3:

Did Hollyb's haircut turn out the way she hoped? :hippie:

Will Sulley pass the Western Civ exam? Will it be submitted by midnight tomorrow?

Will Tas find out she inheritated the Treasures family gene when she sees the Monster's Inc. Laughing Floor Comedy Club? :sulley:

Will MAYers randomly yell out, "Hey V" in search of Lillygator while touring the parks?

Will huggie's dr. release her to drink adult beverages? More importantly can she drink coffee?

Does Shelly become a millionaire from Garage Sale? Will the Antiques Road Show stop by to tell her she has underpriced her items?

How big of a fine did the FUZZ ::cop: give Jo?

Is DMM having Chinese tonight? And can I join her for dinner?

Please tune in tomorrow for a special edition of

Mays of Our Lives :hourglass 3D :3dglasses

Uh... only available on selected computers.

iPod - Check
cell phone - Check
computer - Not yet....I'd be lost w/o my laptop
camera - Check, and uncheck....I was decorating its case, it had to come out
video cam - No vid cam
Sonic Care - I'm still in the dark ages of manual tooth cleaning
etc. - check, I always have lots of et cetera
Did you pack the power supply for the computer? - see computer
Did you pack all medications? - They're still in my purse to be moved to luggage
Pins? - No pins yet
Lanyards? - No Lanyard either
Bagallinis? - It's drying from it's decoration
Crocs? - I'm not taking my crocs....gasp.....I'll have my Keens on during the flight and flipflops packed for just in case
Jibbitz? - No Jibbitz, my crocs are lonely :sad1:
LGMHs? - Check!

As to the final....I have 1 1/2 of 3 essays complete, here's hoping it's ready to submit tomorrow!

500!!

And I owe it all to you Mayers!

Yay Elly!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi everyone. Just spent 6 hours in emergency dealing with another kidney stone attack. Fortunately, it has passed into the bladder and I should be ready to give birth soon. Morphine and Vicadin are here to help me through my upcoming labor.
Other than some soreness and nausea this has not been that bad.

I will let you all know when the new addition to our family has come!

OMG!! i hope you are okay!!@ :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter