MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof2Disneyboys

DIS Veteran
I know shelly.... YAY.. I can't wait for our trip.... i'm still hoping for better airfare...

should i get it now through jetblue at 836 or should i wait another month to see if it goes down.... I"m just afraid that it will get more expensive or that another airline will have it for cheaper.... AAHHHHH what to do what to do...in teh immortal words of Pooh "think, think, think"

Is that price for just the 3 of you??? That's too much! Or is someone else coming with you?

Looks like there are non-stop flights for your dates with Southwest for $99 each way. Total in the $600's for 3. . .

::yes::
Agree- that's a lot of moolah for only three of you...
I was going to say SW too.

So SMART, LITTLE maYER sHELLY.:hug:
jO

Is that price for just the 3 of you??? That's too much! Or is someone else coming with you?

Looks like there are non-stop flights for your dates with Southwest for $99 each way. Total in the $600's for 3. . .

southwest doesn't travel out of our airport.... and DH wants our home airport and direct flights, getting to mco early and getting back home late..... i'm telling you he leaves no room for saving....

:banana: That's awesome news Newcrew! :banana:

:flower3: I'll be in Disney 10th - 17th. haven't made any ADRs yet :rotfl:

::yes::
Agree- that's a lot of moolah for only three of you...
I was going to say SW too.

So SMART, LITTLE maYER sHELLY.:hug:
jO

::yes:: I agree too! That is a lot of money.

Especially for someone who doesn't live in the land of outragious airfare! :lmao:

If you move to Arkansas, you can easily pay $339 each for a direct flight and everyone will tell you that you got a great deal! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

southwest doesn't travel out of our airport.... and DH wants our home airport and direct flights, getting to mco early and getting back home late..... i'm telling you he leaves no room for saving....

That is going to be difficult. . . . Maybe you should tell him to do the booking!! :lmao:

What about AirTran? I see today they just lowered rates from Pittsburgh from $114 to $79. Which is what I paid with Southwest, but I would have preferred to fly AirTran since we already have and are familiar with them, plus assigned seating.
Oh Well! I guess I'm just glad to have tickets at this point!

New Crew-CONGRATS:banana: :banana: That is so awesome!! April will be great.

Mari-I hope the fights go down.

Speaking of flights. My flights went up to I am waiting to buy my tickets and it is killing me. I WANT A DING

Disney Visa as 5x rewards on their card so I might want to book my flight on that card.

Decisions Decisions

Oh I havent told you all. I painted my living room and hated the color so I tried another in and that one stunk too, tried one more too dark. Now I found a color I like and I have to finish painting by the end of the week.

So I am so tired of painting. Blue is a hard color to paint. I ended up with a color called Winter Lake which looks like wedgewood china.

Hi Kait! Do you have your airfare yet? Or are you driving? :car:

Airfare. My mom gets lost very easily. We'd probably end up in Idaho or something if we drove.
We're flying AirTran. I think it ended up being roughly $200 a piece round trip and the total was $517 with all those taxes.

That is going to be difficult. . . . Maybe you should tell him to do the booking!! :lmao:

What about AirTran? I see today they just lowered rates from Pittsburgh from $114 to $79. Which is what I paid with Southwest, but I would have preferred to fly AirTran since we already have and are familiar with them, plus assigned seating.
Oh Well! I guess I'm just glad to have tickets at this point!

Air tran is ONLY $59 each way but not direct.... I would so book those flight... it would only be like 400 for all 3 but DH says direct flights... so i guess we'll end up paying an arm and a leg for flights...:headache:

New Crew-CONGRATS:banana: :banana: That is so awesome!! April will be great.

Mari-I hope the fights go down.

Speaking of flights. My flights went up to I am waiting to buy my tickets and it is killing me. I WANT A DING

Disney Visa as 5x rewards on their card so I might want to book my flight on that card.

Decisions Decisions

Oh I havent told you all. I painted my living room and hated the color so I tried another in and that one stunk too, tried one more too dark. Now I found a color I like and I have to finish painting by the end of the week.

So I am so tired of painting. Blue is a hard color to paint. I ended up with a color called Winter Lake which looks like wedgewood china.
Good Luck with the final color..... i HATE painting we painted my DD playroom last weekend... i hate painting so much that we only painted the top half of the room... and I have to put the border around the room....so the top half is blue bottom half is white....

Huggie: Wow, that is a lot of painting! Hope you like your new color.

Shelly: I officially dub you the "Ninja Shopper"! Always on the lookout for the best price!

NC: How's the WDW planning going? Is your head spinning yet? April is not that far away.

CK: Is this your first May trip? Refresh my memory.

Mari: Are you really working today?

Jo: I sent out your brochures today via priority mail. You should get them 2-3 days.

Sulley: How is everything going at WDW?

Huggie: Wow, that is a lot of painting! Hope you like your new color.

Shelly: I officially dub you the "Ninja Shopper"! Always on the lookout for the best price!

NC: How's the WDW planning going? Is your head spinning yet? April is not that far away.

CK: Is this your first May trip? Refresh my memory.

Mari: Are you really working today?

Jo: I sent out your brochures today via priority mail. You should get them 2-3 days.

Sulley: How is everything going at WDW?
Hey sea... I am working today.... just not busy...:yay:

:lmao: HAHA Very true! I like to think of myself as financially gifted!! :rotfl: (others may call it being cheap!! :lmao: ) Maybe it was my ten years in banking! My mom always tells me that I'm the only person she knows that can squeeze a dollar out of a dime! :laughing:

Lunch Report: Turkey slices and raw carrots.

:lmao:

I think I have lost my sanity!

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter