MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds good Seacrest!

We have a Fatburger, but I have never been there. Actually it is about 30 minutes away in the town that JO lives in. We always go by it but never stop. Now I will stop sometime, it looks really good! :cool1:

You and Jo should do a lunch there and take some pictures and give us a report. :rotfl2:

Fatburger is great, but In-N-Out is the BEST!!!

I just had to make that disclaimer. :lmao:

http://www.in-n-out.com/

That sounds good Seacrest!

We have a Fatburger, but I have never been there. Actually it is about 30 minutes away in the town that JO lives in. We always go by it but never stop. Now I will stop sometime, it looks really good! :cool1:

::yes:: I agree too! That is a lot of money.

Especially for someone who doesn't live in the land of outragious airfare! :lmao:

If you move to Arkansas, you can easily pay $339 each for a direct flight and everyone will tell you that you got a great deal! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
ahh, I remember it too well...:lmao:

Oh I havent told you all. I painted my living room and hated the color so I tried another in and that one stunk too, tried one more too dark. Now I found a color I like and I have to finish painting by the end of the week.

So I am so tired of painting. Blue is a hard color to paint. I ended up with a color called Winter Lake which looks like wedgewood china.
That sounds beautiful!!!!!!! :love:

Jo: I sent out your brochures today via priority mail. You should get them 2-3 days.
Thanks so much, Seacrest! You shouldn't have sent it priority. I can wait... um, okay, no I can't.:lmao: You are so kind!

:lmao: HAHA Very true! I like to think of myself as financially gifted!! :rotfl: (others may call it being cheap!! :lmao: ) Maybe it was my ten years in banking! My mom always tells me that I'm the only person she knows that can squeeze a dollar out of a dime! :laughing:
That is so not a bad thing to be!!!!:)

JO - How is Belle feeling today?
She went to school, but didn't want to go. No fever, so off she went. She tends to get croupy so I fully expect to be awakened by the sound of a barking seal tonight. :confused: Sooo scary sounding in the middle of the night. Drew was the worst. He just had so much stridor you could hear him gasping all over the house. It was awful. Thankfully, he has outgrown it. Thanks for asking!

Lunch report: Fatburger today! Burger, Skinny Fries and a Coke. I am stuffed!

http://www.fatburger.com/home/
I haven't eaten there, either!!!! why, oh why have I not eaten at FatBurger????:confused3

You and Jo should do a lunch there and take some pictures and give us a report. :rotfl2:

Fatburger is great, but In-N-Out is the BEST!!!

I just had to make that disclaimer. :lmao:

http://www.in-n-out.com/

Eating at In-n-out is on my "to do" list!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:
Jo

Lunch report for me - Turkey slices and swiss cheese slices. Dinner report- Salad

Dh is eating lasagna I made yesterday.

Did you hear about Heath ledger, So sad

Jo, there is an INO Burger next to LAX. We can meet there when you get into town :cool1:

Huggie, so sad indeed. Heath Ledger was to play the role of the Joker in the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight. I wonder how much filming was done. What a big bummer - it isn't suppose to be that way.

Hey all.... all that burger talk is funny to me because that is what i made for dinner tonight... burgers with FF and onion rings... nice and simple today....

I also have heard about heath ledger... sad sad story.... he was so young and with a young daughter.... poor child in this world wihtout her father....

Good Morning everyone!!!

Seacrest- We have a fatburger by us. I will have to check it out.

We have to run out today and get Isabelle's bday pics taken. :thumbsup2

mornin MAYers, and you too, April Flower.:flower3:

Jo

Morning All.... i hope everyone has a great day.....

Huggie: I love taking my DD to take pics....

so what is everyone up to today??? me working (or my version of working for now)....

Good Morning MAYers!

Just got back from running errands all morning. Another cold day here in PA. It was 14 when I was at the grocery store. At least the sun is out! :goodvibes

Stopped at the Dollar store too and found the cutest pack of Disney Valentine's for DS6 for his class party! They only had one box left!! I can't wait until he gets home and sees them! :yay:

Morning Mayers, Sorry i went MIA, just a lot going on. Roman is having tubes put in his ears February 26th. They made a quick decision because he is losing his hearing in his good ear too. Please think about the little guy, he seems to still be in a bit of pain from the appt. He was poked a lot.

:) Thanks!!

:wave: Hi Michelle!

We will definitely be thinking about and praying for little Roman. :hug: Sorry things aren't going so well for him. Poor little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter