MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Mayers, Sorry i went MIA, just a lot going on. Roman is having tubes put in his ears February 26th. They made a quick decision because he is losing his hearing in his good ear too. Please think about the little guy, he seems to still be in a bit of pain from the appt. He was poked a lot.

:) Thanks!!

Oh Michelle I'll have little Roman in my thoughts and prayers. Poor little guy...I hope his pain goes away and I hope everything that they are doing to him helps his hearing..... Be strong Michelle i know the worst thing for me is seeing my DD in pain... your family will be in my nightly prayers....

Thank you guys so much! It's all I can do not to stand watch over his cradle as he naps :sad2:

I'm so greatful to have other two be a bit out of control lately! I can focus on something while he sleeps :)

They are finger painting right now :earseek:

Michelle,
Oh my. :hug: So sorry you're having troubles. Being a Mom is such a hard job that God has given us. He has blessed you with three children that love and depend on you. What a blessing you are to their lives. It can be so rewarding and gut wrenching all at the same time. Hugs to you, friend.

Roman will certainly be in my prayers in the coming month.
Have they discovered what it is that has caused the hearing loss?

Check in when you can...
Jo

Thanks Jo!

Have they discovered what it is that has caused the hearing loss?

They still are not sure, they are figuring that hopefully the draining of the fluid with the tubes may clear it up, if not, they will tell us where we go next.

I so hope that when they drain it will clear it up.... atleast the pain the poor baby is feeling will be worth it... poor darling....

Morning Mayers, Sorry i went MIA, just a lot going on. Roman is having tubes put in his ears February 26th. They made a quick decision because he is losing his hearing in his good ear too. Please think about the little guy, he seems to still be in a bit of pain from the appt. He was poked a lot.

:) Thanks!!

My prayers are with you and little Roman.

Oh no NC! Sorry he is still sick. That stinks! :sad2:

Hope all goes well at the doctor and he is feeling better in no time! :wizard:

The doctor's office cannot see him today and they do not schedule sick appointments for tomorrow until tomorrow. Huh? :confused3

So that means he will miss school tomorrow as well. Ugh! Which means I will keep him home on Friday too unless there is a miracle cure.

What is this going to do to my Disney trip? :scared1:

Hey all what's for dinner?????? me i'm making pork chops with rice and beans and tostones.....

Well, my kids are having happy meals. Tonight was dance night for dd, so I drove thru on the way home. I am having chicken and salad.

Pizza Hut for us. They had the buffet tonight.

Hey all! What's up? It is suppose to rain today thru Sunday - YIKES!
We’re supposed to get more snow tonight! But it’s suppose to be 40 degrees on Monday :banana:

The doctor's office cannot see him today and they do not schedule sick appointments for tomorrow until tomorrow. Huh? :confused3

So that means he will miss school tomorrow as well. Ugh! Which means I will keep him home on Friday too unless there is a miracle cure.

What is this going to do to my Disney trip? :scared1:
Hope your son feels better :pixiedust:

Morning all.... Where did everybody go last night... did i miss something... hey here is a pic of what the new pool at CBR is suppose to look like... i'm going there next time i go to wdw....

Good morning Mari! WOW I didn't know CBR was getting a whole new pool!
I thought it was just a little maintenance rehab. No wonder it is taking nearly a year to complete! :rotfl: That looks so awesome! :goodvibes YAY, now I know where to go next time. I didn't think CBR could get much better!!

Anymore news on a rehab at CSR pool this year? :confused:

No news on my end... i'm crossing my fingers that there is no rehab in CSR...if they wait any more to confirm i won't be able to change if that what i choose to do.... so yeah trip in 09 will be to CBR..... that is only a pic of the childrens area....

Good morning!

We sure had a lot of rain yesterday. I can see the snow on the mountains from my sundeck. Beautiful. The sky is really dark to the north and it looks like we are going to have another round of rain in a couple of hours.

Well, it looks like we are going to be going back to FL for a wedding in the early fall of this year. I don't have the dates yet, maybe in a couple weeks. I would like to slip in at least 3 or 4 days at WDW when we are back there. So I am pretty happy about that development!

Seacrest

Great news sea. YAY i'm crossing fingers for you that you get a couple of days with the mouse....

Hi all!

Gosh, the boards are so slow, it's quite a painful process.

Seacrest, that's great that you get to go to WDW! I just received your package. Thanks so much for sending it to me and including the DisneyLand pin! Quite a surprise! I can't wait to look through it thoroughly.

How's everyone else?
I'm a busy little MAYer. Busy busy!

Hope everyone is good.
TTTL,
Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter