MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wrote everyones name down... that way once this one is locked we can send a message to everyone with the new board info... i figured we should keep the same name... easier to find...

so far i have:

Jobird
momof2disneyboys
huggiebear23
mari360
lakehead92
newcrew42
clarabellecowfan
clekait
disneymommymichelle
sulleyfan
seacrestpromo
anyone else missing?????

Jodi you are on here bright and early most mornings. Why don't you be the one to start a new thread.......

You can call it - THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES , that way we can all find it easily!

heh, heh-
we should just start a new one before they lock this one. Then we will have two going so that we will know how to find each other when the shoe drops.:goodvibes That way we won't miss anyone.

jo

Great idea JO! Any idea when they are going to lock this one? I can't see that it says when anywhere. It just sounds like it will be soon. . .

250 pages. . . We will have to start a new thread every few months!! :lmao:

Great Idea....who will start it and let us know where it is....

I know they are talking to us Mayers we are a chatty bunch

Woo hoo! Now I have lots of places to visit.:rotfl:

Shelly, post the list quick in the new thread. Let's abandon this one.

We are moving, MAYers! Yay! we have a new home!

Jo

Hellllllllooooo, MAYers!:dance3:

Hope everyone is good.

Just got finished making guacamole and a dip for chips. Are you all ready for the SuperBowl??? I will be watching it in my PJ's. I'm ready for bed already!:rotfl:

Yesterday, after the soccer games (Drew only scored one goal- he had a cramp and sat out most of the game. Note to self- do not feed your kid pizza 20 minutes before the start of a game that entails running around.:eek: ) we went shopping for groceries, then went to Omaha steaks and bought out the store.
We had a coupon, so everything was soooo cheap.

So we put it into the back of Mark's truck and he said "wait, I have somewhere we need to go." and I was :confused: . We were at these shops that are outdoor- theres a Chico's, White House Black Market, Jos. a. Bank, Ann Taylor, and some other places. so I thought maybe he wanted to go into one of the shops and get some clothes for work...

He takes me into this jewelry store, where, unknown to me...
he has been in there a couple of times, has a ring all picked out for me...and wants me to try it on to see how it fits.:love: I am in awe.

It's for our tenth anniversary. It's a white gold band with a row of diamonds and I am awestruck. :cloud9: I think this time, I won't make him take it back like I did the last one, two years ago.:rolleyes1

So, it's being sized as we speak and my solitare is getting spiffed up so that the new ring will sparkle and shine all lovely next to it.

Shelly- we must be Diamond girls. ;) aren't we lucky to have a tenth anniversary and hubby's that care???

Anyway, just wanted to share my news with all of you.

Huggie- How's the little one feeling??? We want pics of the newly painted room. Don't be shy. gotta see it.:cool1:

NC~ How's the NewCrews feeling??

Shelly~ Hey you. Lovely weather we're having. Another weekend closer to Disney!:cheer2:

Sulley~ Hope you're having a fun time with your 'rents.

CCF~ Sea ~ DMM ~ Lake~ Mella ( where are you????) and everyone else...
Hey there!!!!!

Jo

Congrats on the ring WOO HOO

NewCrew- I watched that Oprah. That was an amazing story. And I'm glad Hixon's team won.

Jo - How sweet of your hubby to get you a ring :lovestruc

CCF - We don't have a CVS around here :sad2: We are getting a Wal Greens soon though. Anybody shop there?

HuggieBear - When's your daughter's birthday? Mine's Wednesday :woohoo:

I'm excited that NY won the Super Bowl.

Isabelle's bday is tomorrow. Happy early bday to you

Hey everyone.... YAY NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

everyone in my house in excited except for my Dbro... he's a patriots fan... and it was his Bday.... i felt so sorry for him... he even went to sleep b4 the game was over.....

Hey CCF... the party was great... it was small it was only for immediate family...

Sorry

Mornin!

Good grief, it's always something, isn't it?????

Belle has the stomach flu. Woke up at 2 AM to a bed full of YUCK. She's on the couch, watching Franklin. My poor baby.

I'm fighting a migraine :headache:

CCF and Kait- thanks! As soon as I get the ring, I'll post some pics. I've been needing a wedding band for awhile, but it was always something we put off. (I had my solitare remounted into another setting 2 years ago, and wanted a different band, but never got one). So it was quite a surprise.

Kait- Did you go to SV schools? My kids are in that district.

How many more days, MAYers????

I still am not sure about the DL trip. We haven't made any ressies or anything.:rolleyes:

Happy Monday, everyone. I'm off to clean up Belle.

Jo

PS- Is it my computer or are the boards s-l-o-w this morning???

Oh boy I hope she feels better

MOrning all..... needless to say here in NJ it was an experience driving into work... i guess everybody in the tristate area are happy that the giants won last night... All I kept seeing was people with stickers or paint on their windows. One of my friends her boss told them on Friday that if the Giants win they can have Monday off (PAID). What a great Boss....

Jo- Sorry to hear about Belle.... poor baby....Hope she feels better soon... wow my little one has had a runny nose and cough all weekend i'm crossing my fingers that she doesn't get sick.

Hope she doesnt get sick

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Jo -how WONDERFUL that you have a thoughtful DH. Pix of the ring please!

Mari360 -Happy Birthday to your DBro! How was the party?

We didn't do much other than grocery shopping at Safeway which is ridiculously overpriced compared to the Commissary on post. :sad2: DS is soooo not a good shopper so we only made the 1 stop before heading home. I had to go out later in the evening to pick up DD9 from a friend's house and we headed to CVS for some bargain hunting and to use the printable coupons that expire tonight.

I think I am addicted to CVS. Is there a 12 step program??? :rolleyes1

Oh and the SuperBowl is on but we aren't really paying attention to it. DH looks up from his laptop every now and then to see the score. The TV is on mute because I am listening to some songs a friend of mine sent me that he wrote and recorded. The songs sound great! :thumbsup2

I love CVS too

Mari- I hope your baby isn't getting sick! I saw on the news a map of where the flu outbreaks are and NJ, PA, NY and some other places had it bad. texas, I think was one of them.

CCF- I'm with you. I hate ironing, so I just don't do it. :rotfl: Dh does all of his own clothes, Mary Cat does hers, so I do mine and the other two. However, I hate washing and folding clothes. I have always said I would much rather scrub a toilet than fold a shirt. Crazy, I suppose.

Belle is feeling a bit better. She ate some dry toast and has held that down, thank goodness.

I guess I should get out of my pj's since it is almost 10 o'clock. I keep hoping I can go back to bed....
I guess that's not gonna happen.

Jo

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
looks like we will be disbanded shortly. They will be locking threads at 250 pages. Oh boy.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1710001

I love you all dearly...:hug:

First one to notice, start a new thread and let us know.

Jo

Please feel free to start another thread. Webmaster Alex has decided that it is the long threads that were slowing down the DIS. They are only allowing 250 page threads now. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter