MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was checking my flights and realized that I booked the flight from Orlando to Long Island. HELLO WHERE IS MY BRAIN????

Luckily I was able to cancel. :eek:

:scared1: OMG I am always afraid of doing something like that!
Glad you were able to cancel! :goodvibes
Morning all.... What is everyone up to this weekend.... me today in the am i'm cleaning the house then off to my mothers for a bit i haven't seen her since Monday... then back home since we are going out to eat dinner with my DSIL and her DH... tommmorow is my DBro 11th Bday so we'll be there all day...

Not doing much today. The kids went to my dad's last night. DH & I went to dinner. I did the taxes this morning. Not sure what the rest of the weekend will bring.
Have fun at dinner tonight!

Hey all~

Shelly- Puxatawny Phil can take his furry little tail back into his hole.
I HATE WINTER!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jo

:lmao:

Hi Ho!

We had dinner out last night. Mexican food. It was yummy. I had chicken fajita's but just ate the chicken, pepper, onions and tomato. My son had tennis after school and then we ran a few errands and met my dh at the restaurant. Then we came home and just had some R & R.

DH and I went to exercise this morning, then I did some housework. My kids are doing homework all weekend from being sick.

My son has been invited to a Super Bowl Party so he is trying to get his work done.

I think I may do a little shopping this afternoon.

Be game tomorrow.

Did you guys see Oprah this week with the story about Kevin Everett, the NFL player who severed his spine? The other guy involved in the hit, Dominique Hixon is playing in the game. Their story was so inspiring. I want to see the game just to see Hixon playing some.

Have a great weekend!

Good Morning!! We finished up the living room yesterday. :yay:

Today my dad came over to help out with alittle spackling and we are going to finish up there today with any tough up paint for Isabelle's bday party next week.

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Hellllllllooooo, MAYers!:dance3:

Hope everyone is good.

Just got finished making guacamole and a dip for chips. Are you all ready for the SuperBowl??? I will be watching it in my PJ's. I'm ready for bed already!:rotfl:

Yesterday, after the soccer games (Drew only scored one goal- he had a cramp and sat out most of the game. Note to self- do not feed your kid pizza 20 minutes before the start of a game that entails running around.:eek: ) we went shopping for groceries, then went to Omaha steaks and bought out the store.
We had a coupon, so everything was soooo cheap.

So we put it into the back of Mark's truck and he said "wait, I have somewhere we need to go." and I was :confused: . We were at these shops that are outdoor- theres a Chico's, White House Black Market, Jos. a. Bank, Ann Taylor, and some other places. so I thought maybe he wanted to go into one of the shops and get some clothes for work...

He takes me into this jewelry store, where, unknown to me...
he has been in there a couple of times, has a ring all picked out for me...and wants me to try it on to see how it fits.:love: I am in awe.

It's for our tenth anniversary. It's a white gold band with a row of diamonds and I am awestruck. :cloud9: I think this time, I won't make him take it back like I did the last one, two years ago.:rolleyes1

So, it's being sized as we speak and my solitare is getting spiffed up so that the new ring will sparkle and shine all lovely next to it.

Shelly- we must be Diamond girls. ;) aren't we lucky to have a tenth anniversary and hubby's that care???

Anyway, just wanted to share my news with all of you.

Huggie- How's the little one feeling??? We want pics of the newly painted room. Don't be shy. gotta see it.:cool1:

NC~ How's the NewCrews feeling??

Shelly~ Hey you. Lovely weather we're having. Another weekend closer to Disney!:cheer2:

Sulley~ Hope you're having a fun time with your 'rents.

CCF~ Sea ~ DMM ~ Lake~ Mella ( where are you????) and everyone else...
Hey there!!!!!

Jo

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Jo -how WONDERFUL that you have a thoughtful DH. Pix of the ring please!

Mari360 -Happy Birthday to your DBro! How was the party?

We didn't do much other than grocery shopping at Safeway which is ridiculously overpriced compared to the Commissary on post. :sad2: DS is soooo not a good shopper so we only made the 1 stop before heading home. I had to go out later in the evening to pick up DD9 from a friend's house and we headed to CVS for some bargain hunting and to use the printable coupons that expire tonight.

I think I am addicted to CVS. Is there a 12 step program??? :rolleyes1

Oh and the SuperBowl is on but we aren't really paying attention to it. DH looks up from his laptop every now and then to see the score. The TV is on mute because I am listening to some songs a friend of mine sent me that he wrote and recorded. The songs sound great! :thumbsup2

NewCrew- I watched that Oprah. That was an amazing story. And I'm glad Hixon's team won.

Jo - How sweet of your hubby to get you a ring :lovestruc

CCF - We don't have a CVS around here :sad2: We are getting a Wal Greens soon though. Anybody shop there?

HuggieBear - When's your daughter's birthday? Mine's Wednesday :woohoo:

I'm excited that NY won the Super Bowl.

Hey everyone.... YAY NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

everyone in my house in excited except for my Dbro... he's a patriots fan... and it was his Bday.... i felt so sorry for him... he even went to sleep b4 the game was over.....

Hey CCF... the party was great... it was small it was only for immediate family...

Mornin!

Good grief, it's always something, isn't it?????

Belle has the stomach flu. Woke up at 2 AM to a bed full of YUCK. She's on the couch, watching Franklin. My poor baby.

I'm fighting a migraine :headache:

CCF and Kait- thanks! As soon as I get the ring, I'll post some pics. I've been needing a wedding band for awhile, but it was always something we put off. (I had my solitare remounted into another setting 2 years ago, and wanted a different band, but never got one). So it was quite a surprise.

Kait- Did you go to SV schools? My kids are in that district.

How many more days, MAYers????

I still am not sure about the DL trip. We haven't made any ressies or anything.:rolleyes:

Happy Monday, everyone. I'm off to clean up Belle.

Jo

PS- Is it my computer or are the boards s-l-o-w this morning???

MOrning all..... needless to say here in NJ it was an experience driving into work... i guess everybody in the tristate area are happy that the giants won last night... All I kept seeing was people with stickers or paint on their windows. One of my friends her boss told them on Friday that if the Giants win they can have Monday off (PAID). What a great Boss....

Jo- Sorry to hear about Belle.... poor baby....Hope she feels better soon... wow my little one has had a runny nose and cough all weekend i'm crossing my fingers that she doesn't get sick.

Awwwwwww, Jo. Sorry Belle is sick. I don't know which is worse on a Mom - a sick kid or a sick DH.

Mari - glad you had fun at the party.

Nothing much going on here today - just hanging out with Mason doing laundry and trying to get the kids outgrown Spring clothes ironed so I can list them on ebay. I hate ironing. I would rather scrub toilets in a men's room then iron!

Mari- I hope your baby isn't getting sick! I saw on the news a map of where the flu outbreaks are and NJ, PA, NY and some other places had it bad. texas, I think was one of them.

CCF- I'm with you. I hate ironing, so I just don't do it. :rotfl: Dh does all of his own clothes, Mary Cat does hers, so I do mine and the other two. However, I hate washing and folding clothes. I have always said I would much rather scrub a toilet than fold a shirt. Crazy, I suppose.

Belle is feeling a bit better. She ate some dry toast and has held that down, thank goodness.

I guess I should get out of my pj's since it is almost 10 o'clock. I keep hoping I can go back to bed....
I guess that's not gonna happen.

Jo

Good morning all! :goodvibes

How was the weekend? Nothing too exciting here. Glad the Superbowl is over. We aren't really into football. :-)eek: I know, can you believe it???!) The only thing the Superbowl means to us is that it is only 2 weeks until the Daytona 500!! :woohoo: We are Nascar fans!! :car:

Hellllllllooooo, MAYers!:dance3:

So we put it into the back of Mark's truck and he said "wait, I have somewhere we need to go." and I was :confused: . We were at these shops that are outdoor- theres a Chico's, White House Black Market, Jos. a. Bank, Ann Taylor, and some other places. so I thought maybe he wanted to go into one of the shops and get some clothes for work...

He takes me into this jewelry store, where, unknown to me...
he has been in there a couple of times, has a ring all picked out for me...and wants me to try it on to see how it fits.:love: I am in awe.

It's for our tenth anniversary. It's a white gold band with a row of diamonds and I am awestruck. :cloud9: I think this time, I won't make him take it back like I did the last one, two years ago.:rolleyes1

So, it's being sized as we speak and my solitare is getting spiffed up so that the new ring will sparkle and shine all lovely next to it.

Shelly- we must be Diamond girls. ;) aren't we lucky to have a tenth anniversary and hubby's that care???

Jo

YAY JO!! :goodvibes Congrats on the diamonds!! We'll have to get together and compare 10th anniversary diamonds! :laughing: So when is your anniversary? 1998 was a great year to get married! :love:

We don't have a CVS around here :sad2: We are getting a Wal Greens soon though. Anybody shop there?

Hey Kait! We have a WalGreens in the town where my mother lives, about 30 minutes northeast of here. I was in there for the first time last week. I have to say, I wasn't really impressed. :confused3

Hey everyone.... YAY NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

everyone in my house in excited except for my Dbro... he's a patriots fan... and it was his Bday.... i felt so sorry for him... he even went to sleep b4 the game was over.....

Hey CCF... the party was great... it was small it was only for immediate family...

Sounds like a nice party! Happy Birthday to your brother!!

Mornin!

Good grief, it's always something, isn't it?????

Belle has the stomach flu. Woke up at 2 AM to a bed full of YUCK. She's on the couch, watching Franklin. My poor baby.

How many more days, MAYers????

I still am not sure about the DL trip. We haven't made any ressies or anything.:rolleyes:

Jo

Aw, poor Belle. :sad2: Tell her I hope she feels better soon! :hug:

I sure hope your DL trip is still on! Come on, I am not getting there anytime soon so I need to live through you!! :lmao:

Oh, and 96 days MAYers!!

Nothing much going on here today - just hanging out with Mason doing laundry and trying to get the kids outgrown Spring clothes ironed so I can list them on ebay. I hate ironing. I would rather scrub toilets in a men's room then iron!

I hate to iron too, so I don't! :rotfl: Seriously, I stand at the dryer and wait for it to get done and hang everything immediately! But the only thing I hate doing worse than ironing, CLEANING THE TOILETS!! :eek: It really grosses me out!

Sulleyfan Jan 24 -Aug 8 2008 Disney College Plan

NewCrew April 18-26 POP Century

The MAY MAYers: :snooty:

Huggiebear23 MAY 10-16 2008 POP Century
May 10th Ohana 7:20pm
May 11th california grill 7:30pm
May 12th teppenyaki 7PM
May 13th 1900 park faire 4:30pm
May 14th 4:50 pm Princess Dinner
May 15th 9:05am Crystal Palace 5:40 Whispering Canyon Café
May 16th Home

Momof2Disneyboys MAY 10-17 2008 Coronado Springs
Sat May 10- none
Sun May 11- Mama Melrose fantasmic 5:20pm
Mon May 12- LeCellier 6:00pm
Tue May 13- Ohana 7:30am
Wed May 14- Chef Mickey's 6:15pm
Thu May 15- Cape May 9:15am
Thu May 15- Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:30pm
Fri May 16- Sci-Fi Dine-In 11:15am
Sat May 17- none

Mari360 – May 10-16 2008 Coronado Springs
Saturday:
L: Depending if we get there early enough Maya Grill Lunch
D: 1900 Parkfare (8:30)
Sunday:
B: Cinderella Bkft (8:25)
L: Quick Service
D: Crystal Palace (8:50)
Monday:
B: Hollywood & Vine (9:30)
L: Sci-Fi Dine In (3pm)
Tuesday:
B: Princess Storybook (8:55)
L: Quick Service
D: Le Cellier (8pm)
Wednesday:
L: Tepan Edo (12:30)
D: Chef Mickey (6:20)
Thursday:
B: Ohana (9:10)
D: Whispering Canyon (5:20)
Friday:

CleKait - May 10-17 2008 Port Orleans Riverside

ClarabelleCowFan May 11-17 2008 Port Orleans Riverside

JordansMommie May 15-20 2008 POP Century

Jobird - May 22-28 2008 DisneyLand
October 2008 - POFQ

Seacrest October 2008

Ellylovesdisney - November 2008

Disneymommymichelle - November 2008

MAYer Park Days:

Huggiebear23:
May 10th DHS & MK for evening magic hours
May 11th Animal Kingdom
May 12th Epcot
May 13th DTD & MK Pirate & Princess Party
May 14th Epcot and DHS
May 15th MK & Epcot
May 16th Home

Momof2DisneyBoys:
Sat 10th - Late Arrival
Sun 11th - DTD, DHS-Fantasmic
Mon 12th - Epcot
Tue 13th - MK
Wed 14th- MK
Thu 15th -Boardwalk, maybe MK-late
Fri 16th - DHS, DTD
Sat 17th - AK, home

Mari360:
Sat 10th - Arrival, AK
Sun 11th - MK
Mon 12th - DHS
Tue 13th - Epcot
Wed 14th- Epcot
Thu 15th - TL, DTD
Fri 16th - home

WOW i see how everyone hates ironing... i dislike it too.... all my work suits get dry cleaned so i don't need those ironed but when i do need something without any wrinkles i throw it in the dryer for a couple a minutes and then put it right on... i know very lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter