MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

I swear I can hear this little guy pound his fist sometimes.

Can you hear it?

And wouldnt I love to be there now as well.

Jo - you'll love this but I am using some of my SC pictures to use as artwork for our new bedroom. I am changing them to sepia, cropping and blowning up particular architectural elements or iron work. So far they look good, I'll pick them up at the printer on Monday.

Our little romantic getaway, continues to inspire me.
New room, new art.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

We want pictures of your new room!!!!

Well, I just don't even want to ask what happens when this guy enters the scene...:banana:

:rotfl:

:scared1:

Jo

:banana:

Oh yeah!

Un huh!

It's my birthday!

(That's what I hear him say.)

lol!

What does he say to you?

So was checking my flights and realized that I booked the flight from Orlando to Long Island. HELLO WHERE IS MY BRAIN????

Luckily I was able to cancel. :eek:

It's a good thing you were able to cancel.....

I know where your brain is...... it's in a magical place called Disney World......

So was checking my flights and realized that I booked the flight from Orlando to Long Island. HELLO WHERE IS MY BRAIN????

Luckily I was able to cancel. :eek:

I did that once but didn't realize it until the day before my flight!

:scared1:

I think Sulley's parents are in for a visit.

I hope you guys have a great time! :banana: :banana:

Seacrest - Long time no see or should that be Sea! :cool2:

Hope you are OK!

Morning all.... What is everyone up to this weekend.... me today in the am i'm cleaning the house then off to my mothers for a bit i haven't seen her since Monday... then back home since we are going out to eat dinner with my DSIL and her DH... tommmorow is my DBro 11th Bday so we'll be there all day...

Morning all.... What is everyone up to this weekend.... me today in the am i'm cleaning the house then off to my mothers for a bit i haven't seen her since Monday... then back home since we are going out to eat dinner with my DSIL and her DH... tommmorow is my DBro 11th Bday so we'll be there all day...

Good morning,

I am making chocolate lollipops for Isa's bday party next week, and some touch up painting.Other than that we are home all weekend.Superbowl tomorrow chili, dips and wings. YUMMY

Hey all~

Soccer today.
Last week, Drew scored 7 goals, and I have to admit, I felt a tad embarrassed. No other kid has a chance when he's on the field. It's sad; he's just beyond the other kids and it's really not fair to them. I hate to ask him to tone it down a bit, but the coaches ended up pulling him for a lot of the game anyway to give the other kids a chance.

What to do, what to do.:guilty:

Belle, however has NOT inherited Mark's athletic ability, Bless her heart. Good thing her middle name is Grace...she's gonna' need it.:laughing:

Hope everyone is doing good.

Sulley, have a great time with your parents!

Mari- Where are you going out to eat??? somewhere good!

Huggie~ Good thing you caught your mistake!!!!!! I hate it when I do stuff like that, and i am known for it. Sounds like something I would do.:confused:

NC- How's the fam?????

Shelly- Puxatawny Phil can take his furry little tail back into his hole.
I HATE WINTER!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jo

Good Morning...

I'll send you some good news... Wiarton Willie...Canada's version Of Phil didnt see his shadow this morning, so apparently spring may be on the way...hahaha :laughing: Somehow I have never ever believed these furry little rodents anyways.

Of course the only rodent I want to see and here from is the big mouse himself.

So Jo... my mother and father in law just booked a cruise to Bermuda leaving from.....CHARLESTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter