MAY 19th!!!!!!!!!

Pendragon1515

Chief Mouseketeer
So i had wanted to make this thread to find out who all is going to be at disney starting MAY 19th.

I am....i will be working in costumes.

:)

I am too............I will be in Attractions

(If you meet me May 19th, I apologize if I'm loopy, my flight leaves at 6:10, so I have to check in at 5:10, so I have to leave my house by 4 at the latest, so yes, basically no sleep whatsoever for me the night before, just wanted to give you all fair warning)

How many days left till then?

I am too............I will be in Attractions

(If you meet me May 19th, I apologize if I'm loopy, my flight leaves at 6:10, so I have to check in at 5:10, so I have to leave my house by 4 at the latest, so yes, basically no sleep whatsoever for me the night before, just wanted to give you all fair warning)

How many days left till then?

WOW! i will be leaving my house at.....8 oclock....i live like an hour away from disney :) umm i have a ticker/countdown down below...it says how many months weeks and days until may 19th. :)

Heck Yes May 19th! We are the coolest group to arrive. I will be in Attractions. I can't wait to meet all of you! We should have a party for the May 19thers

so this date is coming so quickly! idk if i am ready! but mentally and physically!! so i wanted to just check back in and see if any more people are doing may 19th? and ow btw there are ssssoooo many aug. 11th people! it is crazy! i hope that we can all hang out on may19th or the 20th! :)

I just got all my paperwork taken care of with my college, just need to pay my assessment fee and I'm all set to go.

Hey, I'm arriving on the 19th, too!!!!!

We should have a Meet-N-Greet that night (since there is nothing planned after the housing meeting). Maybe something at Downtown Disney???? We can talk about how excited we are and where we're placed (or we think we'll be placed) and everything. It doesn't have to be long, but I think it would be cool to meet on the first night we're there!

Hey, I'm arriving on the 19th, too!!!!!

We should have a Meet-N-Greet that night (since there is nothing planned after the housing meeting). Maybe something at Downtown Disney???? We can talk about how excited we are and where we're placed (or we think we'll be placed) and everything. It doesn't have to be long, but I think it would be cool to meet on the first night we're there!

we could do disney quest!! and meet in the food court! omg! lol that is just an idea....on second thought..idk! lol any where would be fun! :)

Hey everyone!

My PI with Walt Disney Entertainment begins May 19 so I'll be coming in that weekend. I'll be there until August 15, hopefully longer if all goes well! :)

Sounds interesting! I'll leave my school at May 19 and will check in on May 23rd~ a few days later than you guys..hopefully i won't miss too much of the check-in party~ I don't know where I would live yet..still waiting for the raffle result, but i'm not sure whether I still want to live in NorthBridge after reading so many bad reviews.....Any suggestions on other housing options? i'll be working with the art/entertainment group..this will also be my FIRST time to Disney...i bet most of you have already been there many times..huh..:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter