MAY 19th!!!!!!!!!

It is crazy how fast May 19th is coming! I remember when I looked at the countdown and thought "oh, 72 days....not too much longer!" Now it is like, 26! wooo Disney here we come!

My PI with Walt Disney Entertainment begins May 19

How did you get a PI with WD Entertainment? I've looked over their PI positions..and all the ones I find are in Cali. Not that I wouldn't love to go to Cali...but I haven't found an internship yet for FL.

Days only freakin DAYS!!!! lol btw im may 19th recreation!!! im freakin out!!!all of us are going to be working at the greatest place on earth!!!!!:cool1:

I know! It is officially in days, and not months!!

How did you get a PI with WD Entertainment? I've looked over their PI positions..and all the ones I find are in Cali. Not that I wouldn't love to go to Cali...but I haven't found an internship yet for FL.

Most of the WDW PIs are not listed right now.

i check in on the 19th too.. i am doing merchandise.
it is weird bc i just got accepted a couple of days ago... so i am going to have less then a month to prepare!

ok so i have 2 different countdown this one says 25 days the other says 24. lol im going with 24!!lol

I applied for the Summer PI in Feb. The cutoff for applications was March 15 or so, for a May 15 start date. I doubt it is listed anymore. But there should be opportunities for Aug - Dec.

It was just on DisneyCareers...

Good luck!

We all have just days!! left!!?!?!?!?

ow and here is a SAD story!.....

Teacher charged with taking Disney trip money
Apr 28, 2008

A high school teacher has been charged with theft by conversion after keeping funds she collected for a senior trip to Disney World.

Officials state that Christy Wise, a Coffee County High School substitute teacher, took the $7400 earmarked for the Disney trip.

The problem was discovered when 50 students gathered at the high school to meet the bus which was to take them to Orlando. Neither Ms. Wise or the bus materialized prompting authorities to file charges against the teacher.

Following the arrest, Wise posted bond and was released.

We all have just days!! left!!?!?!?!?

ow and here is a SAD story!.....

Teacher charged with taking Disney trip money
Apr 28, 2008

A high school teacher has been charged with theft by conversion after keeping funds she collected for a senior trip to Disney World.

Officials state that Christy Wise, a Coffee County High School substitute teacher, took the $7400 earmarked for the Disney trip.

The problem was discovered when 50 students gathered at the high school to meet the bus which was to take them to Orlando. Neither Ms. Wise or the bus materialized prompting authorities to file charges against the teacher.

Following the arrest, Wise posted bond and was released.

OMG thats really sad, i think they were at the inhappiest place on earth at that point. ::tear::

hey guys just wanted to say that ill see you in a few days!!! im in georgia, and ill be to orlando tomorrow!!. see you soon!!

How exciting Lindsay!!! I'll see you (hopefully) on Monday! I'm so jealous, I'm still struggling to just get packed!!

How exciting Lindsay!!! I'll see you (hopefully) on Monday! I'm so jealous, I'm still struggling to just get packed!!

HEY!!!!!! so i am struggling as much as you are! :) lindsay is right now in orlando! she has made it! lol and she has physicaly looked at the VISTA WAY sign.....urgghhhhhh i am jellous! lol but she is great! i just wanted to give you that update on her! :) but as for me....it was emotional saying good bye to everyone i love....for example....my two jobs i worked....and i have to say bye to my family on monday to move to orlando. i am scared yet happy and excited! but it is depressing! yet at the same time...its life... and life is about taking a chance! :)

hey everyone... good luck, and have a great time. please don't forget about us on here once you arrive :'( and report back with your housing and working locations!!
Keep us updated on all the news and gossip! And all the infomation about Patterson Court!

I will be down in July, see you then!

Ah I leave in about 12 hours!! I'm so scared we'll get lost.. we're renting a car to get to Vista from POP so maybe we'll scope it out Sunday night. What time do they actually start checking people in? I heard 9 officially but sometimes they start early? But I don't want to be the first person there and waiting forever!

GOOD LUCK to everyone leaving today!!!!!! I'm so very excited for all of you and insanely jealous at the same time.

I hope you guys still are able to pop into the boards every now and then and update us who are living vicariously through you.

HAVE FUN!

Sandy :)

GOOD LUCK to everyone leaving today!!!!!! I'm so very excited for all of you and insanely jealous at the same time.

I hope you guys still are able to pop into the boards every now and then and update us who are living vicariously through you.

HAVE FUN!

Sandy :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I <3 you! lol i leave tomorrow morning at 6 am (i live like an hour away from disney :) so i will leave that morning) then i get to go to breakfast at the waffle house then check in! as soon as i get internet i will upload as many pictures into a trip report that i will be making that day/ tomorrow! :-) so just look out for me! i will have a link in my signature! :)

Ah I leave in about 12 hours!! I'm so scared we'll get lost.. we're renting a car to get to Vista from POP so maybe we'll scope it out Sunday night. What time do they actually start checking people in? I heard 9 officially but sometimes they start early? But I don't want to be the first person there and waiting forever!

You guys will be FINE! Have an amazing time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter