MAY 19th!!!!!!!!!

My flight is at 7am, so I should be landing around 10 and checking in around 11 then off with my mom to get all the stuff I couldn't pack. I can't believe it's already time to go, it feels like yesterday was March 3rd and I was just doing my phone interview.

My flight's at 6:10 and I land at 9:40, then it's onto the shuttle for the trip to Vista. Of course, this is all pending on my finishing my packing at some point today, which is proving to be difficult and annoying. I've already got that nervous sicky feeling in my stomach and it's only 11:30. ahhhh, nervousness.

Ah I leave in about 12 hours!! I'm so scared we'll get lost.. we're renting a car to get to Vista from POP so maybe we'll scope it out Sunday night. What time do they actually start checking people in? I heard 9 officially but sometimes they start early? But I don't want to be the first person there and waiting forever!

Have fun!! I have been allowed to get in around 8 am.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I <3 you! lol i leave tomorrow morning at 6 am (i live like an hour away from disney :) so i will leave that morning) then i get to go to breakfast at the waffle house then check in! as soon as i get internet i will upload as many pictures into a trip report that i will be making that day/ tomorrow! :-) so just look out for me! i will have a link in my signature! :)

Can't wait Tyler!!

My flight is at 7am, so I should be landing around 10 and checking in around 11 then off with my mom to get all the stuff I couldn't pack. I can't believe it's already time to go, it feels like yesterday was March 3rd and I was just doing my phone interview.

My flight's at 6:10 and I land at 9:40, then it's onto the shuttle for the trip to Vista. Of course, this is all pending on my finishing my packing at some point today, which is proving to be difficult and annoying. I've already got that nervous sicky feeling in my stomach and it's only 11:30. ahhhh, nervousness.

Good luck you guys!!

wanna go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I go toooooooo! :)

Safe travels everyone! Don't forget about us on the boards! :)

Pretty sure i've never been more jealous than I am right now of all of you 5/19'ers. :)

Have a BLAST!!!! Keep us updated on the boards, here of all of your crazy adventures!

Have safe flights/drives and good luck with all of your roomates/asigned areas to work in!!

We made it! And all checked in, IDs done, housing picked out.. it's amazing guys! Can't wait til you all get down here :) The busses look so confusing though

We made it! And all checked in, IDs done, housing picked out.. it's amazing guys! Can't wait til you all get down here :) The busses look so confusing though

Where are you staying?

And they really aren't, once you get used to them.

Hey joanna! where are you living this time?? did you get the option of patterson?

where are you all working? i guess you will be finding out tmrw!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter