MAY 19th!!!!!!!!!

you must be really excited, you will have already found out where you are working!

I have!! I am going to be working at the MK, Main Street North Foods!

That is great Joanna, please inform me on how qsf&b is on main street. how is patterson court, is it bigger than chatham??? I put in a request for main street bakery, hopefully they will honor it. I arrive may 28th!!!

That is great Joanna, please inform me on how qsf&b is on main street. how is patterson court, is it bigger than chatham??? I put in a request for main street bakery, hopefully they will honor it. I arrive may 28th!!!

I sure will!:)

I believe Patterson is smaller then Chatham, as it has less buildings.

When they mentioned the new complex in the Communicator a couple months back, it was actually about half the number of units as Chatham Square (something like 250 vs 460). It is on a pretty a big good sized parcel of land, though.

pattersoncourt-map.jpg

I'm so jealous that you guys are there and know your jobs! We'll be there in less than a week! Can't wait to meet all of you!

When they mentioned the new complex in the Communicator a couple months back, it was actually about half the number of units as Chatham Square (something like 250 vs 460). It is on a pretty a big good sized parcel of land, though.

pattersoncourt-map.jpg

awww....this picture makes me sad, I can see my building!

I just got home about a week ago from the CP and I'm missing it like crazy.

Have a blast guys!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter