May 2010, let's countdown together!

bwv's
25 dd & myself may 1-9

(then at least one more in august with my parents & brother/family, maybe october with dh.....ap's are a good thing:thumbsup2)

I'm in! May 29 - June 5 at BLT!

I am a new DVC member and this will be our first trip to our 'Home' property! We've got a 2BR MK view!

I can't wait!

Us too! May 22-30 at the Poly. Hoping for a 4/3 extension!!

Mary, I am also a Mary and have a 5 year old beach loving daughter. I think she wants to be at the pool more than the parks LOL.

Going May 14th-21st AKL CL....ready to go now..Mickey is the only thing getting me through these days....

Got everyone :)

What are you all looking forward to the most??

One night we're having dinner at Narcoossee's and then taking a Wishes Cruise. I hope it's everything I want it to be :love:

But most of all, I'm looking forward to spending time with my mom in our shared "happy place." Disney is something that her and I have shared throughout the years and this year is my first year away at college, so it'll be nice to spend a week with her in our favorite place after being away for so long.

I'm in!
I just booked our trip this past weekend and still riding the high:cloud9: We'll be there May 22 - 29 at CBR!
179 days and counting!
This is our Princess trip for DD (5) so we are looking forward to b-fast with Cinderella at CRT. We are also trying LeCellier, Coral Reef and WCC for the 1st time!

What are you all looking forward to the most??

We are taking another couple and their DD with us. It is their first trip to WDW, so I am looking forward to sharing all the magic with them! I am planning the trip and we are going all out! It is going to be soooo much fun! I can't wait! I get to make the ADRs this weekend!

Oh! AND it will be my oldest son's first time to ride Splash Mountain!

Count us in! We will be going the 9th-16th for DD's 7th b-day. I was thinking about changing my dates to Jan for homeschool days, but I just found out that there is another bun in the oven and I will probably have terrible all-day sickness that far in. So looks like we are May for sure! I was also hoping to do Sept homeschool days and free dining, if they are planned for the same time this year, but looks like that is out.

Updated :thumbsup2

Look how many of us there are! How exciting! Only 20 days left till the 4 for 3 ends and we find if we can get an extension

May 22nd to May 29th for us. Fisrt time staying at Disney property at All Star Sports! :)

Q

Put the deposit down yesterday with PIN code!!!

AKL May 8-15

I turn 27 on the 1st, David turns 30 on the 13th, and he's finally graduating college on the 6th!! Let's celebrate!!!

:cheer2:

Hi all! We will be at the Beach Club May 21-29. Hoping for less rain than our last May trip!

Please count us in - May 15 to May 20 at POP, then a 3 night Wonder Cruise!!:dance3:
It will be Me, DH, DD, DGS(almost 3), DS & his DFiance:grouphug:

Count us in! We will be at CR 5/7-5/14 celebrating Mother's day! Does anyone have any special plans for Mother's day?

Count us in! We will be at CR 5/7-5/14 celebrating Mother's day! Does anyone have any special plans for Mother's day?

Grandma, DD(4) and I early morning pedicure appts at the GF Spa :love:
Lunch with the Princesses in Epcot
Family Dinner at Teppan Edo

Really want to do the Luau that night but it's booked up already...but overall, I think we've got a great day lined up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter