May 2010, let's countdown together!

Add me to the list. First time going in May and looking forward to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival as well as Star Wars Weekend.

Just booked today!!! beach club villas from may 5th-may 10th. I CAN'T WAIT!:earboy2:

Ok... I'm officially out of control!! My original May 13-16 at CBR, first turned into May 8-15 at AKL, then split with 5 days YC standard, 2 day AKL pool view....

And well I just hung up with reservations and switched my YC standard to Club Level garden.

I have to stop!!!!

We will be there May 23-30th staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

I offically have everything booked now its just sit back and count down the days! :cool1:

Hi! Congrats on your wedding, how wonderful!!

We are staying April 30-May 7th offsite. I could not convince my DH to stay onsite, even though we have the other 2 times we've gone. So this will be a new experience for us. I'll let you know if we like it or hate it. Either way, I WILL stay at the Boardwalk Villas at some point!!! ;)

For the past two weeks we've been going back and forth if we'll go or not...:headache: and we finally decided that we would wait til 2011, which was also decided the last three times we've almost booked.

But then...DH got a phone call...

In-laws have been crunching numbers with their Worldmark timeshare to see if we could stay on site and a deal came up so they booked! :eek: We're going to Old Key West, May 22-28 in a One bedroom villa!! DH and I will probably add a room only ressie for the 28-30 because we want to stay as long as possible! :cool1: No details for that yet.

We've grown accustomed to our May trips and this will be our last hoorah in May as DS will be a middle schooler next year, so....CSR here we come!:cool1:

PS I like how my ticker says 3 months and 4 weeks and 1 day until we go---sounds sooo much better than 4 months!:lmao:

We'll be at CSR May 21 thru May 30. We've never been in May, only in October & March. I'm excited to see how different it is! (I may regret that statement if it's too hot, humid and/or rainy) :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter