May 2010, let's countdown together!

well.... i got indecisive on AKL for 7 nights (he wants to stay there/i think it's far away)... soooooo i called back, upgraded to annual passes and did a split stay with Yacht Club. i'm so excited now i can't stand it.

i'm taking my aunt in september which should be a treat, lol. i'm deciding between GF and BC for her (any suggestions welcome--she's a cranky old italian lady that never leaves the house but for work and bingo and hasnt left the state in over 40 years)

and we're going back in november and staying at WL/BWI

oooooooh 2010 get here quick!!!! and i hope they expand the dining plan options quick too... i'm getting nervous!!

We'll be there May 1st-8th at our "home"- AKV Kidani! It's our first time at that resort, though my fiance and I plus 2 of our friends who are going went last year and stayed at SSR. This time we'll be adding my parents, his dad and dad's GF, my Sis, her BF and their baby.. phew! For a grand total of 11 of us! We have one 2 bedroom for most of us, and a studio for fiances dad. Aside from my sister's BF, it will be the first time to WDW for everyone else , so I am SUPER excited! :woohoo:

Hi all!!

We will be staying at WL Woods View May 1-8...

We are May first timers, so we are very excited! :goodvibes

Just booked the Cabins at FW for May 9-14.

Now the real fun begins as I try to figure out all the reservations I need to make: restaurants, golf carts, Pirates League, flowers for mother's day, etc...

I think that I am going to need a vacation just from the planning.:)

If any of you are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort in 2010, please come join our 2010 CBR Countdown thread. The link is in my signature below. Who knows...some of us may see each other.

:cool1: With the holidays over I can finally update this! Woot! Look for that later today. It's been a crazy time counting down to not only the May trip, but the May Wedding trip as it is. Our planning has kept me busy busy :love:

We will be there May 16-22! :yay:

Right now I have us booked at Regal Sun in DTD but if we get a good code or PIN, I'll be switching over to POR ~ fingers crossed! :goodvibes

The only ADRs I have scheduled right now are:

Chefs de France lunch on 5/19 (oldest DD turns 17 this day ~ hoping to see Remy :cutie:)

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare on 5/21

:cool1: With the holidays over I can finally update this! Woot! Look for that later today. It's been a crazy time counting down to not only the May trip, but the May Wedding trip as it is. Our planning has kept me busy busy :love:

Congratulations!! :wizard:

I just got what seems to be a good deal from liberty travel.
I might be joining you all in this month!

I was wondering if there are any after hours activities during this time of year?
We did the MNSSHP and just loved it!
Do they still do the pirate and princess party?

Can you add me to the list for May travelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 15-21st at the Wilderness Lodge!
:dance3:

We'll be there May 2-10 at AKL CL for our first anniversary! Only 4 months and a few days to go!!

I believe I got everybody added to the list. If you don't see your name listed please let me know and I'll add ya!

Now to update my planning journal! It's only 4months away.. how excited are you all?!?! :scared1:

Add us!! We will be at Windsor Hills May 22-29th. It's a surprise trip for the kids hoping I can keep it that way!

DH and I are leaving May 2 for a week trip! Have all our dinners booked and really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter