Checkers: May 8th - 16th at BCV
DaisyLynn: May 8th - 14th at POP
eddiemcgarrigle: May 8th - 22nd at POFQ
momof3Disneykids: May 8th - 15th at ASMusic
adamsup: May 8th - 15th at Contemporary
sb May 8th - 15th at Contemporary
mymermaid: May 8th - 14th

Safe travels tomrorow!! :cloud9:

I'm sitting here, getting a pedicure....so excited to arrive tomorrow! It's finally here!

I posted on the *Official* May 2010 thread, but I'll post here too.

Me and mom, May 17-28, Kidani Village!

:woohoo: ever since i flipped the page on the calendar it seems like the time is starting to go by a little faster, i just hope it keeps going by fast, i can't wait to go back, i need my disney fix. :banana:

12 Days to go. I'm completely impatient at this point. I got my Magical Pass packet in the mail yesterday. So now I must pull out the luggage to attach the sticker tags ;)

Dis_Dreamin: May 9th - 15th at CBR
StuckInKS: May 9th - 16th
tobikaye: May 9th - 14th at the Cabins
charity: May 9th - 16th at CBR
Tommys Mommy: May 9th - 15th at POFQ
Ash&Wes07: May 9th - 15th at CBR
Nayan: May 9th - 14th at FW
kkc_mom: May 9th - 14th at POR

I wish you all the safest of travels and a magical vacation :wizard:

A week from now our DF will be checked into the BWI and off to MK ... we are so excited! It's our first stay at the BWI!!!! :dance3:

I hope all of the moms enjoyed a pleasant and awesome Mother's Day today! And to these DISers.. have a fun time at the World!

Princess_K: May 10th - 15th at Poly
Bigkid4disney: May 10th - 16th at BCV
OneWayFilms: May 10th - 16th

OK, now it seems like the day will finally get here. Looking back how long ago did you make your reservations.

I looked the other day, made them in January 2009. At that time I thought it would give me a better chance at getting the building I requested. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter