May 2010, let's countdown together!

OK, now it seems like the day will finally get here. Looking back how long ago did you make your reservations.

I looked the other day, made them in January 2009. At that time I thought it would give me a better chance at getting the building I requested. :lmao:

I did not book until March 11th! I would be batty if I had been waiting that long!! We decided on a whim that this would be the year of out 1st trip!

I am in massive stressful packing mode with only a few days left to go..

Must get oil changed for 1000 mile drive egh

Smart move! I had my oil changed on Friday. As for packing, I wish I could say the same thing!:rotfl: DBF started his packing project yesterday, but I haven't even touched my stuff. I have an organic chemistry final to take tomorrow and then I can make lists! I probably won't start to physically pack until the day before we leave! :eek: Scary, right?

Oh, and pertaining to this board: FIVE DAYS until we say :wave2:

sharonmickey: May 11th - 16th at POP
coloradodaisy: May 11th - 18th at ASMovies
jimmalru80: May 12th - 19th at CBR
njprincess601: May 12th - 18th at WL
PirateMaiden: May 12th - 16th at POP
DONTMINDME: May 12th - 19th at WL
:goodvibes :goodvibes

This has been a very busy week! I haven't even started packing and we leave for the cities on Friday with a flight Saturday! :scared1:

This has been a very busy week! I haven't even started packing and we leave for the cities on Friday with a flight Saturday! :scared1:

Try to get started! I leave Thursday and I started packing today and I am so stressed and overwhelmed.
I'm trying to leave my house as clean as possible and also pack for 4 people including a 10 month old plus run last min. errands and take care of the baby. Whew! I'm exhausted. You don't want this to happen to you!:sad2:

I only have to pack for 2, everything I put in the luggage "area" my 6yr old finds interesting and runs off with it. lol

Still havent gotten the oil change 2 days left ugh, no time to do anything.

I can't believe I'm in single digits!!! Eeek!!!

We just found out that school gets out an hour early next Friday, so we will get an hour jump on the drive! Woot!

Now, to get packed.....

:scared1:

My DS and I will be at OKW from May 24th thru May 31st. I sure hope to meet up with some DisMembers durning our stay..

Only 11 more days to go. I should be able to check in online tomorrow. Have never done this before so don't know what to expect. Have some of my packing done, but some of my clothes I need for work next week so I will have to wait to finish packing. I'll probably be up late on Friday getting everything done. We leave early Saturday morning (driving). Can't wait!!!

10 more days!!:banana: (Actually 9 days until we leave. I'm taking 2 days to drive there.) I did online check-in this morning. It went smoothly. Hopefully, check-in at the hotel will go smoothly as well (and fast). I am so excited.:yay::yay: It's all I talk about at work to anyone who will listen!!

I'm not going to make it. I am going to lose my mind before I get there. I can't stand it anymore!!

Last night I was picking up the girls from Awana and a child was running and almost knocked my 4 year old down a flight of concrete stairs outdoors.

I literally caught her before she could tumble. After I picked my heart up off the ground I realized I should have gotten the darn travel insurance.

I don't think I can take this for 13 more days...I can't take it anymore!! The wait is KILLING ME!!

Well in 6 more days I will be sitting on a Polynesian balcony celebrating my:) b day and our anniv, until then its more cancer testing tomm and packing over the week end. Cant wait, I SOOO need a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter