May 2010, let's countdown together!

I did online check-in earlier today!!!

yay!!!

One week from tomorrow we'll be on our way.

2 more days! I'm not ready, I'm not ready. :scared: So much to do before I leave. I've been waking up every morning at 5 a.m to pack and repack before leaving for work. :scratchin:worried:

It's after midnight. We'll officially be there TOMORROW!! :banana:

And of course, neither of us have packed a thing...:rolleyes1

Just knowing that around this time 2 weeks from today, i'll be enjoying one of these keeps me going

SDC10436.jpg

budcollector, thanks for the Dole Whip pic...that's one of the first things DD & I plan on doing.

:cool1::banana::dance3:I'm doing the single digit dance...only 9 more days!!!:dancer:

Disney said I could do online check in today but then I got an error message when I tried .:(

i was sitting here thinking that it seems like my trip is taking so much longer to get here, i go for memorial day every year, so i looked at my kttw cards from the last few years, and then i figured it out why, memorial day is a week later this year then the last couple of years. :confused3

10 days!! I think I am going to wait until next week to do online check in just to give myself something to look forward to! :banana:

I think you have to wait until you are within 10 days of your arrival. I did it the morning I was exactly 10 days away, and had no trouble.

According to the Disney website my vacation's ten days away, that's why I tried it.

According to the Disney website my vacation's ten days away, that's why I tried it.

If it still doesn't work tomorrow, I would call your travel agent (if you used one) or Disney Reservations and let them know you are having trouble with the online checkin. I went through a Travel Agent, but it still let me check in online through the Disney website. Good luck!!

3 days, 17 hours! That's 89 hours until I'm checking into the CR, jumping on the monorail to the Magic Kingdom, and heading back for sushi at California Grill on the first night! I am SO excited! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter