May and June having AK morning EMH everyday?

It did say 9:15 and 10:30 for RoL in June (at least the first week) until they added EMH for every day in the month, and all of the nighttime show times disappeared. Disney IT at its best.
I'm seeing 9:15 for RoL, except for June 1 and 2, which had their extended hours along with May. Those dates have the 9:15 and 10:30 times.

I'm seeing 9:15 for RoL, except for June 1 and 2, which had their extended hours along with May. Those dates have the 9:15 and 10:30 times.

Odd! I am using the website, and it doesn't have any times for "Fireworks and Nighttime Spectacular" for AK for the first 3 weeks of June (I didn't look past that). I haven't tried the app.

So we have an 8:15 (what I thought was PPO) ADR at Tusker... we are off-site so what do we do with that? Will they let those of us with ADR in to the park despite it being EMH 8-9?

Also we are going the last week of June and our ROLs have also disappeared from the schedule.

If I were you I would start my FP's at 9:00 and do them back to back then try for the 4th. At least you wont have long waits for your favorites.

Yes, because there are so many FP options available at 30 days that I can get everything I want. I'm going to keep my late night Na'vi FP rather than risk standing in line and not get a later FP. I have it worked out. On a side note I did just check hours on the website and it appears AK is now open until 10. I am pretty sure that it was 9 pm before. I changed my Na'vi FP for a littler later time but still no FoP available.

Any suggestions on what time we should get to Animal Kingdom if we want to rope drop FoP during the new EMH? We're going to be there May 7 & 8 (a Monday & Tuesday). Before they added the EMH, we were planning to get to the park at about 8am for the 9am opening. With EMH, is it really necessary for us to be there by 7am?

I'm assuming probably better to be safe and get there at or before 7am... :scared:

Hopefully some people going next week will report back. With EMH every day, everyone won't be there every day, so it SHOULD spread out the EMH crowds a bit and maybe you won't have to be there as early. It will also be good to know if they continue opening the park early or if they're going to push it back and not let anyone in until the EMH begins. Only time will tell what their plan is.

So we have an 8:15 (what I thought was PPO) ADR at Tusker... we are off-site so what do we do with that? Will they let those of us with ADR in to the park despite it being EMH 8-9?

Also we are going the last week of June and our ROLs have also disappeared from the schedule.

You'll be fine. They will still let you in to eat, but you'll want to be there before 8:00. They'll let you in before your ADR time and will probably seat you before that as well. You're going to want to finish eating by 9:00, if at all possible.

You'll be fine. They will still let you in to eat, but you'll want to be there before 8:00. They'll let you in before your ADR time and will probably seat you before that as well. You're going to want to finish eating by 9:00, if at all possible.
Thanks!

Yes, because there are so many FP options available at 30 days that I can get everything I want. I'm going to keep my late night Na'vi FP rather than risk standing in line and not get a later FP. I have it worked out. On a side note I did just check hours on the website and it appears AK is now open until 10. I am pretty sure that it was 9 pm before. I changed my Na'vi FP for a littler later time but still no FoP available.
I didnt know you only had 30 days.

Now we are considering buying a Park Hopper for our family and going to another park on May 16 due to the Midnight Magic event. We were thinking about going to MK because they have EMH until midnight that night. However, I recently received an email from TP raising the crowd level to a 7 at MK for that day. Do you think we will be able to ride much that evening at MK EMH? I don't want to pay the extra money for Park Hoppers if it isn't worth our while.

Also, we were going to drive to AK since it is an EMH morning. If we take a bus to MK from AK (I assume there is a bus), should we just take an Uber back to our car at AK parking lot at midnight?

Now we are considering buying a Park Hopper for our family and going to another park on May 16 due to the Midnight Magic event. We were thinking about going to MK because they have EMH until midnight that night. However, I recently received an email from TP raising the crowd level to a 7 at MK for that day. Do you think we will be able to ride much that evening at MK EMH? I don't want to pay the extra money for Park Hoppers if it isn't worth our while.

Also, we were going to drive to AK since it is an EMH morning. If we take a bus to MK from AK (I assume there is a bus), should we just take an Uber back to our car at AK parking lot at midnight?
You should be able to get a lot done in those 2 hours, but I wouldn’t get park hopper just for 2 hours. We will be there next week too. We have park hoppers but we always hope. Our plan is to go to Epcot that morning, hop to HS (crowd level 1), then hop to MK.

We also plan to hop on Monday, start at AK and hop to MK.

We wouldn't wait until 10:00 p.m. to get there. We would probably get there early evening. I'm just wondering it we would get more rides in (if no FPs are available) if we went to DHS instead of MK. TP shows much lower crowd level there. We do love RrC and ToT and DH loves Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter