Meryll83's SBP/Citrico's/Morocco PJ - Update: Trip Report now underway!!

Great pics! I love your MK and in park pics! I especially like the hammock pic, did you have someone walking by take that one for you?

I'm going to guess and answer for Meryll who I think had a honeymoon shoot so I guess its from that.

OMG you're teaser photo's are just STUNNING!!! i'm a newbie to this site and have just come across your PJ.. i have just read/skimmed through all 68 pages of your thread, and i have to say i am officially threaded out!!! i've loved your reading your through your plans.. so informative! :thumbsup2 I am currently planning a disney escape wedding from the UK for the 2nd august 2012 (a fair while away yet.. but doesn't hurt to be prepared!!) I can't wait to read your TR and see more amazing photo's! :goodvibes

just a quick question if you get time to answer.. who did you have photograph you for your MK and Epcot portrait session? and did you have it a couple of days after the wedding like you planned? if so, what did you arrange for your boquet and buttonhole? did you get them renewed? or did they last for the photo's? i would also love to see your BEO sometime soon (if you haven't already posted it.. i could have skipped it accidently :rotfl:)

well i hope you had the most amazing day of your life! xx :flower3:

Oh Merryl! Those pictures are just beautiful!

The MK photoshoot was just magical! Who was your Disney photographer?

You looked stunning :thumbsup2

Hi all,

Thank you for all the lovely comments, we are both so pleased with our photos, there are many many more where they came from!!

To answer your questions....

Absolutely brilliant photos!

I know we have some of the same vendors - any chance of a quick run down on how you got on with them?

Alex, I'll try and make this the first point of my trip report, but I will say that everyone and everything was fantastic!! There are just a couple of really tiny points to mention (really advice for future brides more than anything) but nothing major at all, everything was spot on!

Great pics! I love your MK and in park pics! I especially like the hammock pic, did you have someone walking by take that one for you?

I'm going to guess and answer for Meryll who I think had a honeymoon shoot so I guess its from that.

Claire is right, we substituted our DPS wedding day package for a honeymoon shoot (unfortunately Disney no longer do this however) - we got a really nice selection of photos from this, and I'll post some more as we go on!

.....just a quick question if you get time to answer.. who did you have photograph you for your MK and Epcot portrait session? and did you have it a couple of days after the wedding like you planned? if so, what did you arrange for your boquet and buttonhole? did you get them renewed? or did they last for the photo's? i would also love to see your BEO sometime soon (if you haven't already posted it.. i could have skipped it accidently :rotfl:)

Bravo to you for even attempting to go through my whole PJ! :rotfl:
Amy from DPS did our bridal portrait and we had this the morning after the wedding.
We used silk floral so didn't need any refreshing doing.

Oh Merryl! Those pictures are just beautiful!

The MK photoshoot was just magical! Who was your Disney photographer?

You looked stunning :thumbsup2

As above, Amy did our bridal portrait and Ty did our honeymoon shoot - we are so glad we did this :lovestruc

Promise I'll start my trippie really soon! :rolleyes1

We used silk floral so didn't need any refreshing doing.

that's such a good idea!! did disney arrange this for you? did it cost any extra to have silk instead of real flowers within the escape package? sorry for all the q's.. and sorry if you have already mentioned this in your PJ, serves me right for skimming!! :lmao:

thanks!! :flower3:

Beautiful photos Meryll! I can't believe you've already had your wedding and I remember starting to read your journal!

I've booked the MK shoot, but have been having doubts about it too - but yours are absolutely beautiful! We've requested Amy, so cross fingers we get her!!

Beautiful photos Meryll! I can't believe you've already had your wedding and I remember starting to read your journal!

I've booked the MK shoot, but have been having doubts about it too - but yours are absolutely beautiful! We've requested Amy, so cross fingers we get her!!

I know they are making me want to re-book the MK shoot!

Merryll thanks sooo much for answering the photog's question!
I just had a sneak suspicion it was Amy!
I have my heart set on her for our MK photo shoot. Your beautiful pictures just made my decision even easier. Ty's photo looks beautiful too :thumbsup2

Hi all,

Alex, I'll try and make this the first point of my trip report, but I will say that everyone and everything was fantastic!! There are just a couple of really tiny points to mention (really advice for future brides more than anything) but nothing major at all, everything was spot on!

Promise I'll start my trippie really soon! :rolleyes1

Cool - any points gratefully received no matter how tiny.

Can't wait for the TR :goodvibes

I realized I never posted anything about your sneak peeks. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I love all the special touches that Randy was able to capture and the true creativity that is shown in so many of the shots. Your day looks like it was absolutely beautiful and I love how the color scheme really came together. Your MK and Epcot shoot pictures are great too. Its nice to see that they did some effects on them for you too. I know when I wanted some photoshopping done they were going to charge me for it; its good to see that they're doing some things for people now.

I know this is a busy time of year, but I hope you're back soon with your TR :goodvibes

I have the MK photo shoot booked but I am on the fence about it. Now that I see your pictures I don't want to back out. We have Randy too so it is nice know you still had great MK photos taken. I love, love, love all your pictures. You look so beautiful.

Hi! Congrats! Your pictures are sooo pretty. I was wondering do you have a close up of the back of your hair without the veil? I hope you don't mind but I have been looking for a good picture with flowers in the hair and I love yours.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! All of your pics came out great. It looks like you had a fabulous time!

Can't wait to read more!

that's such a good idea!! did disney arrange this for you? did it cost any extra to have silk instead of real flowers within the escape package? sorry for all the q's.. and sorry if you have already mentioned this in your PJ, serves me right for skimming!! :lmao:

thanks!! :flower3:
I don't think I ever got back to you on this (big apologies, I've been very neglectful of the DIS lately and I am a bad bad person!)
I paid $100 for silk for my bouquet and Simon's buttonhole. It was worth it to be able to use them again at our home reception, but they're starting to look a bit worse for wear now after all the transporting!

Hi! Congrats! Your pictures are sooo pretty. I was wondering do you have a close up of the back of your hair without the veil? I hope you don't mind but I have been looking for a good picture with flowers in the hair and I love yours.
I'm pretty sure I PMd you with my facebook details so you could see more photos, but please let me know if I'm wrong - I'm so forgetful lately!!

I follow @DisneyWeddings on twitter and they are having a vote for the best Disney Weddings under certain catagories. Your awesome pic of you and your party is up for vote!

Best Dressed Attendants
I was quite excited by this, but Simon said something quite sweet about it, along the lines of not wanting to be compared to other weddings, coz to him ours was perfect :lovestruc

Roll up, roll up, big news aaaaaaaaand drumroll please.................

I've started my trippie!!!! - Enjoy!
I'll try and keep on top of it now I've finally begun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter