Meryll83's SBP/Citrico's/Morocco PJ - Update: Trip Report now underway!!

just saw the video too, you looked beautiful! I love your dress! Can't wait to hear more about your special day!

I was actually on Stan's site on Friday and saw your preview. It looks like you had a beautiful day and everything looked like it came together perfectly :bride: Enjoy your at-home reception and try to relax and enjoy everything, I know our at-home reception was the most stressful part of our wedding so I'll be thinking of you :goodvibes

Awww, brilliant video. You both looked so happy and you look stunning, especially with the weight loss!!

The Lynette looked fantastic and really suited you :goodvibes

I happened to be on Stan's website yesterday and saw your sneek peak, its looks like a lovely wedding.

at work i cant see the videos ...its all multicoloured!! hehe!

cant wait for the tr!!

We went to SBP on your wedding day about 12.30 we saw a wedding I dont think it was you though as I she had dark hair

DSCF1375.jpg

We went to SBP on your wedding day about 12.30 we saw a wedding I dont think it was you though as I she had dark hair
Nope, not me, we were at 2.30pm - strange though, coz I could see SBP from our window, and I didn't notice any earlier weddings :confused:

Ok, because I am very bad and still don't have time to start my trippie, here are some teaser pics for you all!:

a23.jpg

p8.jpg

q13.jpg

r11.jpg

s1.jpg

s30.jpg

Your pictures are STUNNING! I love the ones at the boardwalk! I'm looking forward to reading your trippie!!

Absolutely brilliant photos!

I know we have some of the same vendors - any chance of a quick run down on how you got on with them?

Great pics! I love your MK and in park pics! I especially like the hammock pic, did you have someone walking by take that one for you?

Meryll, those photos are absolutely gorgeous and you look beautiful :) The Boardwalk is defintiely a fantastic backdrop/setting for pictures - I love the photo booth one - looks like lots of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter