Meryll83's SBP/Citrico's/Morocco PJ - Update: Trip Report now underway!!

]
I feel like I've neglected my PJ for the past couple of months, I've just been so busy I don't know where the time has gone! I promise to return to you all with pictures at least, even if I don't manage a full TR, but with nothing to plan for anymore, I might need the TR to keep me occupied!

So this is it ladies, wish me luck!!! :wave:

P.S. Vanessa - Oh yes, the bubbles are packed and ready to go, thank you! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures once you get back. I'm glad the bubbles have survived ::MickeyMo Just remember to not keep us hanging even if you just end up posting pictures. You're right it is definitely nice to keep you occupied plus it is fantastic reliving those memories. I know I loved going back and reading my TR around our 1st anniversary, it brings back so many memories that you might otherwise forget.

Congratulations and have a safe trip! :bride:

I hope your trip goes smoothly and that your wedding day is wonderful!!! :wizard:

Hopefully I can catch you on board the Wonder!

Awww my little Meryll friend :goodvibes

Have an absolutely fantastic time and enjoy every second of it! I'll be thinking of you on wednesday :cloud9:

It's just after 1am in the UK and you know what that means??!!

IT'S WEDNESDAY!! HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!

Have a brilliant day and a wonderful life together xx

HAPPY WEDDING DAY

wedding.jpg

Happy Wedding Day!!!​

Today will be a beautiful day! Sending you tons of pixie dust! :wizard:

I can't believe your wedding is here Meryll!!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bride: :groom: Happy Wedding Day! I hope you are able to take in every little detail and to enjoy each moment of the day! Congratulations!!!!! :bride: :groom:

Hi everyone, I'm baaaaack!
After a little bit of rest I'll try and begin a TR for you all, but I'll say that we had an awesome day and holiday!!!

YAY!! You're back!!

What do you mean you need to rest??!! We have been sitting here, waiting patiently (ok, not so patiently), and you want to rest??

*tut* :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear all about it sweetie :goodvibes

FB is playing up so I can't comment on anything so thought i'd post here to say you've got some great photos and you look like you were having a fab time.

Hi again all, I've found myself short of time this weekend as we've been at a friend's wedding, and next weekend is our at home do, so apols for the delay in the commencement of the trip report!

To appease you all in the meantime ;), a Peek of the Sneaky variety is available on Stan's website of our video, go check it out!.....

Just seen your video and you look beautiful! Dress is stunning, and i love your bouquet x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter