Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway opens March 4th!

I missed it too....I'm going to try the refresh game for a little while and see if anything comes up. Although my guess is for those who snagged one for opening day they aren't likely giving it up...

Lots of reviews out there as cm have been previewing all week. My DD rode last night and said it was cute and impressive but she wouldn't wait more than 30 min for it

Does your daughter's thoughts on the ride help or hurt the current RD situation? Will this be a ride that has a 60 minute or greater wait or will it end up being less as more information is shared?

I am not criticizing anything just don't know if impressions will cause it to me a headliner (a line gobbler) or just a great ride that people wait for depending wait times.

Does your daughter's thoughts on the ride help or hurt the current RD situation? Will this be a ride that has a 60 minute or greater wait or will it end up being less as more information is shared?

I am not criticizing anything just don't know if impressions will cause it to me a headliner (a line gobbler) or just a great ride that people wait for depending wait times.
it will get a huge line especially in the beginning as being the brand new ride in the park
Also one thing that this ride has going for is that it's one of only 2 attractions in the park that has no height restrictions.

FWIW I spoke to a CM today and was told that FP are not available for MMRR until 10:30 or later (and the same applies for MFSR). This applies at the very least until near the end of May. I asked if this was to help handle RD crowds and was told yes.

Just thought I would share to help with planning purposes!

FWIW I spoke to a CM today and was told that FP are not available for MMRR until 10:30 or later (and the same applies for MFSR). This applies at the very least until near the end of May. I asked if this was to help handle RD crowds and was told yes.

I don't believe this is true, there were pre 10am FPs available for both of those rides for our March trip. There may not be as many as for other hours, but they exist.

I don't believe this is true, there were pre 10am FPs available for both of those rides for our March trip. There may not be as many as for other hours, but they exist.
I had and used a mfsr this past Sunday at 9:30. First issued is for 9am for that attraction. Not sure for mmrr

How long of wait do we think the FP+ line will be on opening day?

I got a 12pm-1pm FP+ and a 12:45pm Lunch at Brown Derby.

Will I have enough time?

How long of wait do we think the FP+ line will be on opening day?

I got a 12pm-1pm FP+ and a 12:45pm Lunch at Brown Derby.

Will I have enough time?
If it’s running well and you get there at 11:55 you should be fine, it’s a quick ride. If there’s outages early in the day and people get Multiple Experience FPs, it could back up (like at any ride).

My FP is for 10 am on 3/24 on MMRR

Once regular visitors get to riding this, give us your reviews and how long a line it is worth staying in compared to rides like ROTHR, 7DMT, or FOP!

Wasn't surprised, but couldn't get a FP for it.
Hoping for RD in April.
The few videos out look really fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter