Mickey says we CAN SHARE!!!!

akalittleeva said:
I almost hate to bring this up, but once again, Disney is sending contradictory messages. I emailed them on the same subject the other day being very clear that I was inquiring about only sharing at non buffet/character meals and this was their response:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

Unfortunatley, you would not be able to share meals on the Disney Dine
Plan. Each person has one
table service meal, one counter service meal and one snack included in
the package for each day.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

I would question the person who sent you this email, since it isn't per day it is per night of your stay. And you don't need to use them one per day, but can space them out any way you want during your package.

katgarbars said:
I would question the person who sent you this email, since it isn't per day it is per night of your stay. And you don't need to use them one per day, but can space them out any way you want during your package.

I did send the person an email back asking them to clarify their position, because in my original email to them, I was very clear that I was looking at sharing with someone in my party, who was also on the dining plan - it was much the same question as the OP. I also thought it was odd that the plan wasn't referred to properly in the email (Disney Dine Plan) could have been a type-o, I suppose...anyway, haven't heard anything back yet.

Demon Llama said:
Sweetness - I just called the Disney 1-800 number and they confirmed that you can use your dining credits to treat other people that aren't on the dining plan. What a relief!

Enjoy your trip and your dining!

Thanks! My girlfriend WILL join us for dinner, on as many eves as she's willing (Ive got a good shot at the 3 that are in resorts, not the parks) And I will settle the bill in whatever way(s) that I have to :wizard:

That is great! We have never had a problem sharing either. I would also take it with you;)

Thanks for the info, I was wondering the same thing. My 21 dd is still a very picky eater and I was wondering about just paying for some of her meals. :thumbsup2

if we wrote for our own letters that way the CMs at what ever resturant cant say "um geez I dont know" at least then you can prove it was from the mouses mouth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter