Microsoft/Bing Rewards

Not bitter but spent an hour getting to level two not to be offered gift cards that were promised when I signed up It may work for you but others need to know they might not have your experience and things may have changed since you signed up. These boards are great to get other people's experiences negative or positive. I have a few rewards sites that I've tried and work out well and others not so much. It's trial and error.

No problem, just returning the Disney spirit! I learned the combining them all into a physical card here in this board. :)
We don't have self checkout at my Target and I already feel like I'm "cheating" when I use a Target gift card to buy Disney gift cards since at our store you never know if they'll allow it. I figure having one card with a larger total is less suspicious than a bunch of little ones.

We don't have self checkout at my Target either, and I was already nervous about attempting to buy a DGC using a Target GC. It will definitely help me feel a little better if I can use just one GC instead of a bunch of little ones!

For those of you that can actually get gift cards, OMG how many points does it take? I just got an email saying the "Hot Deal" is a WalMart $5 gift card for 6500 pts... if that's discounted it'll take me to the end of the year to get a gift card (assuming they ever become available... it was no surprise when I clicked the link in the email and the site shows me the card and simultaneously tells me that it's unavailable) Is that just because WalMart has a surcharge normally or are they all like that?

For those of you that can actually get gift cards, OMG how many points does it take? I just got an email saying the "Hot Deal" is a WalMart $5 gift card for 6500 pts... if that's discounted it'll take me to the end of the year to get a gift card (assuming they ever become available... it was no surprise when I clicked the link in the email and the site shows me the card and simultaneously tells me that it's unavailable) Is that just because WalMart has a surcharge normally or are they all like that?

I have $5 GCs offered at 5250 pts. If I'm consistent during the month I can normally redeem my points for one GC each month (that's using only a computer for searches). I don't see it mentioned now, but before Microsoft took over it would show that point amount as being discounted due to being Gold level (now called Level 2).

I do both mobile and computer searches every day and am able to cash out every 20 days.

As @CouponGirl said, the gift cards go down to 5250 pts each once you reach level 2. To get to level 2 and maintain it, you just need to earn 500 points each month, I believe. Right now, that takes just 2 days if you are maxing the points with both PC and mobile searches. I try to max points every single day and earn between $120-$150 per year, depending on the kind of promotions they run for additional points. DH also has an account, so between us we get a decent amount of free Starbucks treats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter