milkabum's Character Costumes! - No requests until further notice

Wickedness! How did i do? :cool1:

hellya.jpg

Microsoft Paint - Still very busy. I'll get to them later guys, sorry for the wait.

Excuse me? Like I said to everyone else, please fill out a form. I'm busy with everyone else as you can see . Next time someone doesn't fill it out I'll completely ignore the request.

Oh and next time actually read everything.
I am not making a whole new sparrow costume if there already is ONE.
Some people..

dog:-)lover said:
Hey can you make mine now, not to be greedy, I've just been waiting a wile.
I'm sorry i rushed you, I'm just a little sad that I'm about to go back to school and that I feel like I did amost nothing fun this summer. So I'm really sorry.

Just a heads up, I may pasue requests for a while. I'm getting really busy, and it usually takes 3 hours to make one.

Jmdude, she did not forget. She is working very hard on other people's character's costumes. Please have patience. :)

jmdude, I am no longer doing your request. I am sick and tired of you nagging on me to do your costume. If you want it so much do it yourself. I said more than once and gave everyone a warning not to ask, I gave you a chance; 2 actually, and it's too late. Have you noticed that there have been about 15 requests? You think I'm not working on them? I think instead of reading my posts you ignore them and get greedy about your graphic.

ok you Don't have to make a big deal about there was no post in a while i think it close so to not call me greedy mean ppl just ask for it and do not know how lond it takes they jjust want to know so you go and call them greedy your mean

i only asked again once i ask you to pm when you done did not know if you got i think you closed it so i ask

Please be respectful of fellow DISers. Milkabum is doing some pretty awesome work that takes lots of time to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter